Judge Beats Disabled 16yr Old Daughter
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
I am sick. Utterly sick.
- Started by
- at November 04, 2011, 22:26:09
- last active 3 days ago
A Texas judge beat his 16yr old daughter, who has cerebal palsy, for downloading music off the internet.
How did this get taped? The daughter was beaten before and knew it would happen again and didn't think anyone would believe her so she set up a camera.
I only watched clips of it on HLN and Nancy Grace, couldn't watch the video on Youtube. The clips were enough for me.
He's not been charged and he blames his daughter. >:( Judge said tape looks worse than it was. >:(
- TAAADAAA wrote:
he's not been charged??
NO! The beating was 7 minutes.
I can't get it out of my head. To think this man has the power to sentence people....Grrrrrr
- This guy should be arrested immediately! I can't imagine him sentencing other people when he should really spend some time in jail himself.
- Johnny Karp wrote:
This guy should be arrested immediately! I can't imagine him sentencing other people when he should really spend some time in jail himself.
He won't be. Statue of limitations.
The video was recorded in 2004. The daugter was a minor with a younger sister at home and, the story is, she was afraid to release out of fear of what would happen in retaliation.
- That was awful! He is a complete whacko but how bout Mom? She was completely supportive of him. Actually, she almost seemed in fear of him. God knows what he's done to the both of them. I'm not sure how that can "seem" worse than it was. My eyes don't lie. Someone needs to take a belt and wear his a$$ out.
- It's bad enough to beat a child but to beat a handicapped child. And the reason for it is deplorable. What must he do if she spilled something at the dinner table. I shutter to think what he has done to her.
He needs to be removed as a judge and laws need to be revised with this statue of limitations.The same with the Double Indemnity law. It just gives criminals the right to walk away free.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
I did hear of this, but only that he beat her for 7 minutes which is WAY beyond a "spanking".
- Replied by
- at November 05, 2011, 20:04:43
- last active 3 months ago
That she's handicapped I did not know and so I would like to see this bastard charged with any law which gives the scum jail time and loss of job forever!
- this guy is a freaking scumbag. he will have his day in hell. It makes me wonder how many times he beat his wife too. he should be removed immediately from his position. i would love to see him in jail getting tooled every day. SCUMMMMMMBAAGGGGGGG!!!!
- On top of it all,he is a family court judge,so he deals with childens' issue..are you kidding me???? I also saw him interviewed and his excuse was she was stealing...what?? his brain!!
- Rosebud wrote:
On top of it all,he is a family court judge,so he deals with childens' issue..are you kidding me???? I also saw him interviewed and his excuse was she was stealing...what?? his brain!!
- This guy should go to jail, or at least be removed from the bench!
Hmmm....I wonder if I gave his wife 2 black chips if she would thrash me with the belt like that? Hmmm. Is there a contact number? Or email?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played