Just keep adding those FEES
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I was thinking.. i'd really like to own a Fee Company..
Everything we do has a fee..
I was wondering what is the most rediculous and or highest and or
outrageous Fee you ever had to pay to have services done?
Well, there was this awful ex..let me tell you, a decent assassin can really set you back a few months' salary
- Replied by
- at December 03, 2009, 17:19:25
Mine was a credit card company..
Long story about it, but by the time it was all over
I paid over 275.00 in FEES and 25.00 of it went to pay on my card...
- This is why I refuse to have a credit card, too many fees associated with them. I have a debit card, and a wired plastic card, I don't have fees with my debit card, however the wired plastic card has fees on everything almost. But I need it to gamble online, so I have to pay, to play!
- It's gets so bad.. you get a FEE for having a FEE on your account
and the FEE is for processing the first FEE.. Looolllll
Theres a FEE for having bill due reminders...
Oh and don't late... the FEE company gonna come to your house
and start collecting furniture and appliances.. and tack on another FEE
for house calls...
- I walked over to the little smoke shop to buy a pack of cigs,(yes im still on my 5 cigs a day) clerk said that will be 5.30, handed him my debit and as i did he added a 1.00.. i said what is that for.. he said theres a 1.00 fee for using your debit.. WHAT? WHY? WHATS THE FEE FOR?.. paperwork..my a$$
Seriously, where does the FEE go...
Just keep adding those FEEEEESSSS!!! >:(
- How about those terrible credit cards they offer people with poor credit?
500 limit, but your first statement you are charged $450 in fees on the card, leaving you with $50 bucks available credit. WOW, now those are some fees.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Well, I did a stupid thing and did a couple of online loans. Automatic draws on bank account. Well, it all went to heck and then they hit my bank, I moved my direct deposit in time and soon I had over $2,000 in FEES.
- Replied by
- at January 12, 2010, 19:13:24
- last active 3 months ago
I still chuckle about them sitting there thinking I'd pay them for maybe 2 minutes time the computers spent slapping the fees on that account and they wouldn't close it "Only when it was in a positive balance" would they
Last time I saw a collection notice, it was stopped at $2,789 or so...Hee hee hee...
- Yes, makes perfect sense doesn't it Gene, you can't pay the original balance, so what do they do? They slap on 1000 in fees to help the situation.
Credit cards do that too. Your down on your luck, can't pay your minimum payment, so we will up your interest rate to 22% and charge you a late payment fee. Then pretty soon your over your limit due to fees, and they charge you an over the limit fee too. hahahahahah, I'm sorry, it is just funny to me how they think. Oh my goodness.
- LMAO PMM.. now thats some FEEESSSSS
Lol Genenco.. bank fees can add up ina milisecond!
My father got this check in the mail for 7.00, he was like yeaaaa, went to his bank to cash it, the bank teller told him "did you read that back of it?'
In fine print it read it was 39.50 in fees to cash the check lol
It was from some cc company, i forget though.
- Imagine....oh, some of the best scams in the world come from cashing a check you get "in the mail"
You cash this check and suddenly you've just changed long distance phone companies,or you've just signed up for internet service (dial up) thru some third party company. Better yet, you start to get magazine subcriptions, and the bill comes with it. .
Oh, this post is cracking me up. I know about some fees......
Been there, done that..........
- I just thought of another one....
Those Rent to own places.
You rent the merchandise till they feel you have paid enough for it and then it is yours.
A dryer, Retail $300....Bought thru a Rent to Own place...You ended up paying $1000 for it.
I did go to one of those places once, but I only rented a large television for the SuperBowl one year, then I took it back. hahaha.....
- So you wanna pay it off.. guess what.. theres a FEE for that lmaoooo
Yes i did the same thing with a washer and dryer one of those apartment size that hook up to the sink.. when Tay was young, by the time i was done paying for it i paid 1800.00 retail it runs about 650.00..
FEES FEEES FEEEES for the weekly paperwork of paying the weekly bill
- This was really sick. Just happened to me the other day. I get a VM from Sears telling me to contact them about my bill. Wondering what in the world for, i go online to make sure i paid it.
Sure as hell i paid it on the 22nd of December. I call them and am told that i am late on my bill!! I told her i paid it the 22nd and it was not do til the 29th. Turns out without realizing it i was 1.00 short when i made the payment, not noticing i keyed in the wrong amount.
Because of that little mishap on my part, they slapped a $35 late fee on me!!! I was FURIOUS! I said you have to be kidding me?? Not only was i mad about the fee, i couldnt believe they would call me to tell me i am late!
Thank God i owe very little on the card. I told her to cancel my card and i would pay it off right then and there. Now suddenly she has a change of heart and decides to waive the fees since i have never been late in the past.
Sigh.......the trials and tribulations of Credit Cards.
- Being an Insurance Agent, I have worked plenty of places that charge "Broker Fees" I remember a coworker of mine about 15 yrs ago charge a client $1,000 Broker Fee for a $450 Auto Insurance Policy!! YIKES!
Also another coworker charged a $25,000 Broker Fee for a General Liability Policy for a construction company. The Insurance premium before the fee was about $175,000. YIKES!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played