LCB Smoker poll
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
PollAre you a gambling smoker or a non smoker?
- Non Smoker13.04% (3 votes)
- Smoker86.96% (20 votes)
- Total Members Voted:
- Hiya LCB Family,
For the most part...when it comes to gambling....smoking goes hand in hand!
I do smoke...and the trials an tribulations of smoking are sometimes comical!
Don't know whats worse...having a lighter but no ciggys or having ciggys and no lighter! I think having the ciggys is more of a tease. Or searching frantically for a butt in the ashtray that is big enough to smoke! I'm notorious for getting caught up on slots...and lighting a ciggy when there is one in the ashtray already lit especially when i hit the bonus round!!!
I don't smoke in the house...so in the winter months its just too darn cold to go outside. In the summer i spend most of my time outside in the backyard when I'm online. Its just a little bit too convenient to light up!
Cast your vote....and thanks for voting ahead a time....wink!
- Lol.. great post.. i have smoked a whole pack in 8 hours sitting at a machine, sitting there empty now thinking.. dang did i give them away?
There is no way i smoked all these!!!
You just don't even realize, you just put one out and are lighting another
when you are gambling.. where is your mind.. ON THE DARN OL' MACHINE!
No smoking in the house, i can't stand the smell.. lol
- Anytime I go to the casino I open a new pack of smokes.
It is not uncommon for me to smoke almost the whole pack in just the four or five hours I may be there.
I don't smoke if I am walking around, but when I am in front of a machine, it is a given that I almost chain smoke.
Whatever us smokers do....Make sure we always take enough smokes with us , as buying then at the casino can seriously break you.
$8.50-$9.00 per pack where I go. OUCH!!!!
- i also light up when i hit the bonus. One time i realy wanted to play this machine, and this little old lady ran like hell for it when she seen me i it. I ended up playing the machine next to it, so i thought to myself "i'll just smoke the old sprint runner out". After i chain smoked 4 cigs she ended up lighting up a camel nonfilter. I almost fell off my chair laughing my ass off.
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Nearly wet myself laughing so hard u guy's! Esp. Tony and Alamora(correct?) and PMM.....Damn..Forget about getting dressed after shower before I hit Casino....Hunt out that NEW PACKET bought esp for the occasion! LMAO! :'( :'( :-\ :-\ >:( Alas..Australia is Down Right God-Damn Prudish! Brought "NO SMOKING LAWS IN"...Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!! So you end up sitting there at the machine, virtually kicking it into FREE SPINS so you can put up "RESERVED" sign and scream out-side for a fag..or two!But all the while..your puffin frantically to get back inside so you can see your free spins..hahahahhahaha!!!!! It should be the damn NON_SMOKERS who are banned! Even when it was allowed..you can bet a REFORMED!!! Smoker would always sit next to me, even if there were 20 other machines in the row! You try to be polite, hold it behind ur back..etc, brush smoke away, and all you used to get was abused!I used to have a saying thou: "I'LL GIVE UP SMOKING..WHEN YOU GIVE UP GAMBLING!" pmsl...hehehehehe! Geeee..some reason they didnt like that!
FREE WORLD??? I THINK NOT! Esp if there is a few votes in it for them!
- I grew up raised and educated in a pool hall. I didn't know that once I was released into the world that I would be looked and frowned upon for being different. In the world I know, everyone around me, everyone close to me - they all smoked. Smoking was the norm. Smoking was the majority. I was always told it would be a cruel world out there..and every time I light up...I'm reminded just how cruel it is..especially when I look up and see a sign letting me know I just lit up in another non-smoking zone. What a cruel cruel world......why can't you just leave us smokers alone???
- I just got back from buying a couple packs of.."Cigars" (See http://www.latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/general-discussion/you-guys-deserve-this!!!/) as they have "Changed the wrap", so instead of $5.36 a pack, they cost $2.99 (Plus Tax).
I was going to buy my loose tobacco, but they'd run out and I can get nearly 2 days off the loose, but the packs I get done in one day.
And yeah, I voted, but didn't return to post here till I saw such luminaries posting..Love Tony"s post and I fully agree..Tense excitement or stress makes us into walking chimneies.
alamona? That was hilarious!!
- Two weeks ago, I had quit smoking for 7 days and loved it. I really thought I had it kicked, this time.
Then, I hit a jackpot for 4300 at one of the local casinos and panicked. Yep, I started smoking again while the staff did the paperwork to pay me.
Next time I quit, I will make sure I am on a losing streak?
Or just stop gambling?
- Hahaha you guys are so funny! I can relate to every thing that has been written and more!! I am now rolling my ciggys and what a pain in the ass that is but it saves me $30 a week..... I have been playing texasholdem on facebook and even when i sit at that table (mind you its on screen) I buy a pack of smokes!!!! How funny is that? It just feels natural. And for me, the other thing that kinda goes hand in hand with the gambling and the smokes is having a beer (or 4)!!!!! Gotta laugh at the comments but oh so true......lol
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played