Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 8 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- What would you do if your next spin on Mega Fortune wins like €5,000,000? would you still keep working? what would you spend your winnings on?
Well, I guess I would run some kind of non-profit organisation... I'd run an animal shelter or something like that (having too much spare time isn't too good - I would get bored ), invest some cash to have a passive income and travel around a world like crazy
what about you?
I would also start my own charity probably to do with animals (dogs mostly), I've already done charity work with dogs and it is very rewarding. I would buy everyone in my close family a home, then i would just chill out in my giant country house with my 10 dogs all of my favorite breeds, and I would also travel and buy homes abroad.
- Replied by
- Dominic Horsley
- at July 21, 2014, 23:36:08
- last active 21 days ago
I'd do all the usual.... buy a house, a newer car, holiday etc and yes I would do something on the "work" front. I would love to own a Western tavern with a large dance floor so I'd probably buy that too.
- Replied by
- at July 21, 2014, 23:37:47
- I would definitively do nothing fro a while, just travel. After that invest, help anyone who needs help, mostly children, and victims of human trafficking.
La justice poursuit le corps au-delà de toute souffrance possible. Michel Foucault (Surveiller et punir)
Here's how you could spend some of that money $2 million pool
- Replied by
- at August 19, 2014, 10:15:49
- I'd open a bicycle shop and a coffee shop. Then I'd give some of that money to my family (mother, sister, aunts and uncles, cousins). And then I'll see what's left
- I would still work, I love my job. I would buy some land and build a house and then set up a charity to help elderly people repair their homes and have enough to pay bills. I would also have an animal rescue on my land
- wmmeden wrote:
I would still work, I love my job. I would buy some land and build a house and then set up a charity to help elderly people repair their homes and have enough to pay bills. I would also have an animal rescue on my land
What do you do for a living then? I envy you so much, having a job that you really enjoy is a treasure.
- What does that convert to in USD? is it a lot of money I know personally if I were to win a lot of money I would still want to work and continue about my life like I was still broke. . No I would quite my job and probably spend most of it the first couple of years and then start trying to win that much again but this time with a good idea in mind of what i need the money for
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played