Meeting Movie Stars
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 1 day ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I have a little story.. hehe.. me and my stories eh..
(i'm making this short so some details are not said)
I inheirited alot of antiques, i mean ALOT..
starting from the earlier 1800's , lots of furniture for
every room in the house, nic-nacs, odds and ends items, kitchen items,
collectables, you name it..
The appraisals on most are just unbeleivable.
keeping up with the space and insurance on the items
has been a crazy for me, so i decided to sell some.
I put an ad in Craigs List (site to sell items in your local area)
Well, as i was doing this i saw an ad that said "we buy antiques"
cash paid, blah blah so i called, a man answer, appointment set.
He came with lady, nicest people i ever met..
He went off to find the treasures he likes in my house
I had(gone now) victrola along with 78's, but this one
was a small portable one, kind of hard to find in such excellent shape
in the one room i had was all antique (smaller items)
As i was talking with the lady, i kept saying to myself..
her voice and personality is so familiar i know her from somewhere
I finally asked her and said, have we ever met before
told her she seems so familiar, she answered with..
You ever watch Cheech and Chong? I said yes.. LOVE THEM
Suddenly it came to me.. DONNNAAAAAAA!!!!
Her name is Evelyn Guerrero, and she was Donna
in the Cheech and Chong movies..she was married to
Pat Moreno, the teacher in Karate Kid, Mr Muiragi(he was much older)
he did pass away. She appeared in the last Karate Kid with him.
Although her much older now, in her later 40's lol
and still very beautiful, her personality was still that, we
had a great time, she did all the scenes from the movie for me
laughin and joking, she appeared in the PlayBoy Mag in 1980 (or 85) which
i had i broke it out (got a collection and i did give her the edition) which she
said her edition was hard to find and she was soooo embaressed,
it was cute how she was, almost blushing
she looked GOOD, nice photos, wonderful person she is. I beleive she did mention
Cheech and Chong were maybe going to do a come back movie.
She also bought alot of antiques from me.
But to have had her in my home, was the best memory to have.
I was wondering anyone ever have any experiences
with Movie Stars?
- Lets see...I haven't had the experiences like you Viv..but I guess I met a couple of witches..one movie star witch.. Endora from Bewitched, (Bewitch's mother)..met her at the hairdressers in Salem, Mass where she was filming; and also met the REAL witch of Salem, Mass Laurie Cabot..she is not a movie star, but famous..and spooky.
- not so great as yours but I was in an elevator at The Borgata with Jennifer Tilly and her boyfriend The Unibomber as they call him in the poker world......but she was to hammered for me to talk to..........also met all of the pro poker players on Full Tilt poker at a special dinner....my ex won a seat into the W.P.T, or was is the W.S.O.P a few years ago..anyways the prize package came with dinner with the pros, so I got to talk to Phil Ivey and Chris Ferguson among a few others......Had a few drinks and a smoke with Clonie Gowen and Kristy Gazes, who were incredibly nice chicks!
- I never have met a movie star, but I know one lady who thought I was nuts.
I was working as delivery driver for Nike..So I once had to hit the employee store to drop off some stuff. So who is there chatting with the manager?
Micheal Jordan and (I never can remember his name) Portland state Vikings Quarterback.
Anyway, the girl signs for the stuff, they walk past me and she says "Do you KNOW who those two were?"
I nodded and finished. She then says "aren't YOU excited?"
I said "No, but had Bradshaw or Staubach walked by I'd have them give me their autographs. I consider them to be real PLAYERS"
Yep, she just shook her head...But hey, I got my preferences so do others.
I think I'd about crap myself if I ever did meet G. Clooney, The "Die Hard" star or maybe H. Ford (Star Wars) But havn't been that lucky.
- Deb i wanna start hanging with you....I think if i ever met Johnny Depp......i would faint right then and there. He is the SEXIEST man on the silver screen right now. Give me just one nite with him...damnn!!!!!Deb321 wrote:
I actually have been lucky enough to meet several. Andy Garcia, Leonardo Decaprio, Sam Bottoms,Justin Timberlake.
- satansmuff wrote:
Hey Lips....you ever watch the W.B channel........omg, they have some of the hottest guys on there...I faithfully watch Smallville and Supernatural..........and for one reason only!!! Well I take that back, now that i've gotten into the shows I really enjoy them.........
No wonder you are so into Marvel comics
Personally, Superman has always been my favorite..and Dean Cain IS the best one!
...and Johnny Depp, I would die if I ever met him!
- Once when I worked as a clerk in the gift shop at Chicago's Art institute, I was schlepping a huge bag of Monet posters to a store room, when I looked up and saw Barry Bostwick,(The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Spin City) of course I went all goofy and asked him for his autograph and gawked at him while he just looked at me like I had possible stalker tendencies, yet he was still kind and very gracious....While working there I also met Bill Murray....the guy who played Ike Godsey on the Walton's(Kinda boring)...Leo Buscaglia (The hug guru)...if I met George Clooney, Denzel Washington,Idris Elba,Tom Selleck or Kevin Costner I swear I would lose it and probably behave in a most unladylike fashion!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played