I was addicted to the Casey Anthony trial. Didn't miss a moment and then watched every news channel coverage all night.
Not the case with this trial.
That being said:
Do you think the Dr. should go to jail? If so, for how long?
Do you think MJ was hugely responsible for his own death?
Did you hear the tape of him high as a kite?
Me: I don't think Dr. Murray should go to jail but I do think he should lose his license. I believe Michael got what he wanted when he wanted... no matter what. If the first 100 doctors said no, he would find one that said yes. He would have found someone who couldn't feed their kids/pay mortgage/pay for their kids life saving surgery and dangle enough money in front of them that they would sell their soul to save their family.
Readers of this topic also read:
- Not sure i'll be able to keep up with the trial but will catch the highlights i am sure.
I do think the doctor should be penalized and i think a bit of jail time would be good. It is time to set an example for some of these doctors who over prescribed meds. I think its even worse with doctors of celebrities because they tend to give them whatever they want when they are trained to know better.
- Replied by
- at September 29, 2011, 09:49:02
- last active 4 hrs ago
- Replied by
- at September 29, 2011, 10:50:36
- last active 19 hrs ago
Yes he should go to jail - if it wasn't for him, MJ would still be alive.
No I don't think MJ was responsible (well not entirely anyway). He probably didn't help himself thats for sure.
No I've not heard the tape of him. What was on it Gabby?
It's a very, very disturbing audio tape of Michael talking about his upcoming tour. He was so drugged out you could barely understand a word he said.
Omg Gabby, I was as bad as you with the Casey Anthony trial. I had Tru Tv cable station on from 8am until m everyday, weekends when there was court coverage and every special at night. It was easy for me to watch during the week while I worked on stocks. I thought the prosecuters did a great job with what they had to work with. The brother was the only family member to tell the truth. Cindy Anthony should have been locked up for perjury. Casey showed every female how to get away with murdering their children and get away with it. No doubt in my mind she drugged that beautiful child so she could party and when she got back to the car the child was dead. Casey better stay in hiding or someone will kill her then put her in the ds somewhere.
- Replied by
- at September 29, 2011, 10:57:58
- last active 5 months ago
- I wish I had known, gunny. I would have asked you to go to the chatroom to discuss the dailys.
My parents live in a different state and my mom and I spoke several times a day. We spent more time disceting and deleberating than the jurors did. Their NOT GUILTY....NOT GUILTY...NOT GUILTY verdict made me sick. What the hell did they NOT understand?
Did you see the Anthony's on Dr. Phil? Cindy is still trying to make every excuse in the book but at least George knows Casey did it. I wanted to slap Cindy when she said it didn't matter that Caylee was thrown in the ds and eaten and dragged by animals since she believes the soul leaves the body when it dies and she would have been cremated anyway.
The whole perjury thing drove me nuts. All the news people said they could see why she commited perjury. Poor thing lost her granddaughter and was only trying to save her daughter from the death penalty. WTH? I didn't know you got a 'pass' on perjury if you were trying to get a murderer free. GAH!
- Replied by
- Johnny Karp
- at September 29, 2011, 20:26:16
- last active 14 hrs ago
Michael was on a race to the bottom. He was a shadow of his former self (IMO). I think he went off the deep end during the 90's and beyond. It sounds like he was addicted to numerous medications even if they were prescription. It's appalling that this "doctor" and I use this term loosely would be giving Diprivan in his home like he had. That med. they talk about is what is given in ICU's for sedation and the pt's. are closely monitored: heart rate, resp. rate, BP, etc. Because if you give too much, it can stop their breathing. If that happens, you damn well better have a ventilator handy.
- Replied by
- at September 30, 2011, 00:20:25
- last active 2 days ago
Blue, I agree, that doctor, IF convicted, (IMO) should lose his license and go to jail. As a physician, he could have had MJ comitted under the Baker Act if he felt he was a danger to himself or others. I also feel his family failed him miserably. They never should have let it go this far.
- Gabby, I knew they were on Dr. Phil and I even taped 2 of the shows on my dvr but deleted them without watching them. I read writeups online about both shows and I saw where Cindy was being full of b.s.. I saw at the grocery store this morning People magazine has a picture of Casey on the cover being in hiding and wanting out of the country but I didnt read the article. U might want to check it out. I hope someone puts a bullet between her eyes and dumps her in the ds. Oh u r right, George knows his daughter was involved in her the child's death. The jury knew she wasnt innocent but they didnt have any other options other than murder 1. Besides it was a holiday weekend and they wanted out of that mess. I guess in Florida it was murder 1 or nothing. Other cases in other states people have been found guilty of murder 2 or manslaughter in capital murder cases. Finally I agree with u Cindy should have been tried on perjury charges.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played