Moroccan and Monroe
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- Feelin froggy
- last active 40 min ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- Mariah Carey had twins recently. The names have been top secret until now. Mariah and her husband, Nick Cannon, have revealed the names for their boy and girl.
Moroccan Scott Cannon for the boy and Monroe Cannon for the girl.
They arrived at Moroccan based on the design of a room in Mariah's NY apartment. Nick also proposed in this room. Scott is Nick's middle name and his grandmother's maiden name.
Monroe is due to the inspiration Marilyn Monroe has given Mariah. There is no middle name since Mariah doesn't have one.
How did you determine what to name your children?
I certainy wouldn't call it by the name of a room design.
- Replied by
- at May 05, 2011, 08:18:00
I chose my son's name because I liked it and it went well with his surname.
What about you Froggy, what or who will you name your children after when you have them? How many do you want?
There was a news piece on the TV recently about this woman who names her kids in alphabetical order. The first one started with A, second child name started with B and so on. She is up to E and F is due soon!
- Feelin froggy wrote:
I would like one maybe two eventually. I never had any specific names mind but I definitely want something different.
Have you seen that show 17 Kids and Counting? They need to stop. Wow!
17 OMG. No I've not seen it. Can you imagine having to cook for that many every day...lordy. They do need to stop.
- lmaooooooo exactly what i was thinking blue - name your child after a room! I
I like unusual names and if i ever had a son i wanted to name him "Cash" and everyone thought i was crazy. Maybe i was cuz i got over it pretty fast.
I like nostalgia and naming children after classics like Gone With the WInd - Scarlett, Rhett would be cute.
- "Cash" isn't so unusual. (Think Cash Warren or Johnny Cash)
Names are so important imo. Parents do a disservice to children naming them after notorious people (i.e. Adolphus) so it is imperative the name of a child should inspire everyone who says it, especially the wearer.
Unusual names seem to be all the rage nowadays. How about Barack Obama for starters
- I think names these days are very common but at the same time very uncommon.
Why do I say this? because people try to make that common name spelling too uncommon with spelling them differently and I think it's a great idea but the only downside from doing that is when kids start to go to school, they will have a hard time correcting the spelling.
- i named my oldest son Richard after my brother that passed away he was 21 and my other sons name is Chuck after their father ( Chuck seems to be an unusual name because everyone always ask is his name Chuck or Charles and the Secretary for the eye Dr even asked is Chuck on his birth certificate and his insurance card rofl)
- Replied by
- at May 05, 2011, 17:59:57
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...