My ex wants to get hitched again.
Readers of this topic also read:
I have been divorced 7 years and to put it mildly we had irreconcilable differences. We get along much better since our divorce and are bound together by our son. She is the mother of my child and there will always be in my life. One thing led to another and we ended up spending the night together a few months ago. She is now talking about tying the knot again. I am on the fence because we never much got along while we were living under the safe roof. Is remarrying the ex a good idea I dunno.
- Started by
- at June 04, 2013, 18:54:05
- last active 22 days ago
- Oh wow, you're in a pickle liquorman. There are so many factors there. Some of those issues will return as soon as you get back together. Have you learned that you can't live without them? If not, the reasons it didn't work before will creep back in. Much time has passed and it could definitely work. I'm excited for you if you go for it.
- The fact that you are even thinking about it is a pretty good indication that you still love her. But is love enough to weather the storm and can you move past the problems that destroyed your marriage in the first place. I think it can work and i am sure there has been plenty of couples who have remarried. Sounds like a pretty special relationship after 7 years that feelings are still stirring.
Good luck with whatever decision you make and let us know so we can throw ya a LCB forum bachelor party
- Hmm... such a difficult decision. Exes are exes for a reason and I know I wouldn't go back to where I've already been. All my memories are very precious to me and I mostly remember the good stuff but, at least for me, that's not the reason to go back together with someone but then again, I've never been married I don't have a child.
You just need to be clear with yourself what you want and I hope that you'll be happy either way.
- Replied by
- at June 22, 2013, 23:29:50
- last active 5 months ago
- Replied by
- at June 22, 2013, 23:46:47
- last active 3 months ago
- Hey fried eggs the ex is like a tall glass of Jack Daniels that keeps refueling me with mixed emotions. We went to dinner a couple times and she made dinner at the house for me and our son. No hanky panky has gone on (yet). It is an awkward situation considering we were once married. We haven't even so much held hands. I am treading slowly and she is taking more the initiative. It is a roll reversal for what we once were. I ain't getting any younger and there is slim pickins these days. I want us to want each other for the right reasons and accept who we are faults included that drove us apart. I will keep lcb in the loop as to how it goes.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played