My wild wheeled cart....
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 6 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- I think shopping carts are funny things....
Today I walk into the store. I advance directly to the cart section, selected a shopping cart that had a bum wheel, exasperated, I returned it to select yet another one that proved to be even more annoying. :-\
Oh it happened, I ended up with the wild wheeled cart! I got the one cart with the wild wheel that has a mind of it's own!
I think these stores need to have Wheelie Doctors on-site or something, get a replacement wheel, pop the old one off and then the put this new wheel on and you are good to go! Instead they scare the bejesus out of non-suspecting customers with this loud wild wheeled cart. I always get the last pick of the cart litter, and I have the one that sounds like it's taking up the concrete/tile floor of the grocery store you are in as you push it along!
You can hear the wild wheeled carts as they approach, you listen out to see where they are going to be next, you can hear the clanking of the wheel and it sounds as if it's closing in on you!
Shopping carts went from rickety metal to the huge plastic monstrosities now at many local stores. Have any of you seen some of these new little versions of shopping carts? Your are lucky can carry a gallon of milk, a few boxes and several cans and all of a sudden you have a full cart! You are thinking, "Sheeesh! I should have gotten the monster shopping cart if I had known I would end up with no room in this mini shopping buggy that holds less then 20 items"! Be aware, if you have things such a two liters in the new little buggys, and take a corner to fast, everything topples over the side.
I know I am not the only one to experience the shopping cart nightmare.
All in fun: PMM2008
- I have never heard of a cart that stops on you if you go to far. Tell me more.
I was just sitting here thinking about when carts are abandoned in the parkiing lot. Then a big wind comes up and away they go on their own. BAM, right into trees, curbs, cars, and people. HAHAHA
Run for your livessss............
- Outside the stores, they put some type of electrical static
field, around the boundaries when you try to go to far,
or maybe try to remove the cart from the
lot, the wheels will lock up and you can't move the cart.
Sometimes in the stores it just happens, the wheels lock
You have to get someone with a cart unlocker to get going again
Yes the ol' carts with minds of their own, getting their paypack!
- HAHAHAH, I can picture it now, walking along, minding your own business and BAM, the cart locks up on you. HAHAHAH.. You made me laugh.
I have never seen a cart that locks up on you in this part of the world where I live. Must be new fangled stuff out in your neck of the ds.
By the way, I didnt think a grocery store was necessary in Vegas with all those buffets to choose from.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
Damn good thing I already did my shopping Imagin.That's one thing I DO miss about hitting Reno/Vegas..Those cheap meal deals..
- Replied by
- at August 05, 2009, 02:53:11
- last active about 1 month ago
(Except for that time at CC, the clam was bad)
My way of beating the "Cart from hell" problem, is to go in the morning as they have sooooo many to choose from and even if I do get a nasty one, the people I'd pick off are usually store employees.
They of course just avoid me whenever I come in though..(Darn)
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...