NEED LAND CASINO ADVICE!!!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- karen simmons
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Props to Betat Casino for coming up with this promotion...READ
- Ok heres the scenario
This weekend I am going to Sauring Eagles again. My 17 year old is seeing her first concert. Its Lifehouse.
I of course being the gambler am not going to concert! I'm gonna play!
So I'm asking for advice on what I should do.
If you only had 50 bucks and it was you. What would you play and how much would you bet?
I want to know details, details ,details. From if I played this machine and hit or didn't hit I'd got to.......
Start with the sentence. I'm walking in door and.............
- Hi Lousie!
I would suggest that you start out slow. Play pennies at first with a minimum bet. Any hits...cash out your tickets. On $50 it can go pretty fast....maybe cash in the fifty for 5 dollar bills. It makes it seems like ya got more cash....and you can move from machine to machine.
Make sure you get a players card. Alot of times casinos will give away free cash. Not sure if you like video poker....if they have nickel machines....each hand will only cost you a quarter.
Good luck and let us know how you did!!
- Put your experience to work...
You have $50...
Set a reasonable playthrough, say 15 times that...
That is the mentality you have practiced playing with. Not about the big win but the long haul. grab a machine that catches your fancy, avoid those machines hat are in the high traffic areas near the bathrooms, cashiers and bar. I prefer the ones closer to the table games... Also avoid the ones stuck in the dark corners where no one else is playing. Take your time, give it a couple spins at the lowest "max" bet you can swing, try bumping it up and down.
I, online give a machine 10 spins. if it does not return that bet in ten, I move on.
In a land based casino I use a 5 before moving on, rarely giving more than ten unless the low pays are hitting frequently.
By all means try to get your bankroll augmented by signing up for comp card, but keep in mind you still need to earn those comps. keep an eye on the other players, look for the guy who looks like he has camped their for days and is down to his last few bucks.
Often you can see still on the screen the amount of the last cashout... if it was Huge... move on. Lightning striking twice makes a good story... but not a good bet.
One last thing, I like to prime a machine... but it takes discipline (which I do not always have). If I am playing only 50 I will put in 100... When I have a full credit pot, I hit better... when I am down to nothing... it drains fast...If you do this...The other 50 is NONSPENDABLE.... (yeah right)
You now have Jimbeaux's own personal strategy for how to lose $50 in a casino.
I go to the Soaring Eagle" all the time.
As you walk in the door, go to the machines that are all the way to the right, up against the cafe wall. They are all penny machines, and in my experience they have been paying pretty well. That is where you will find my favorite Dean Martins Wild Party. Do try it if you get the chance. (but any of them are great)
As others have mentioned, start out slow, and build your bankroll.
Whatever you choose, the main thing is to have fun. Relax, play slow, enjoy the game.
Good Luck to you...... PMM2008
- I would start out on .25 cent video poker machine, only if it has double up capability.
Bet 2 or 3 at a time, and keep doubling, just once or twice at the most at first, until you build up a decent size bankroll.
If you are like me, it is hard to stay on track because you like to play fast, but you have to concentrate on the big picture..if you can just keep at this pace, you should be able to build up to a couple hundred dollars in no time.
Then if you at least have a couple hundred, you can play anywhere you want to conservatively, until you hit something.
- Keep in mind, slots are tough odds. Just my 2 cents, but if you are looking at a shot of making some money, then avoid slots. Unless you just LOVE them and don't care how much you put in them. Now, having said that you'll play slots, win $100k, and tell me to GO JUMP IN THE LAKE! lol. Better odds are blackjack, craps, and even bets on roulette.
- As long as you had fun fun fun!!!!!!!!! Better luck next time hun!louiseff wrote:
well just to update you all didnt hit anything they were so busy we had to park out in left field man they were packed. Thanks so much everyone.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...