Readers of this topic also read:
- Hello there, My name is Kim Lenny and I'm your contact for BoVegas, Golden Lion, Supernova and...READ
Oh....well my luck at Jackpot Capital is the pits! Lost the $400 free bonus in less than 2 hours on 25 cent bets, lost the $100 I deposited after that in unster 20 mins with 60 cents being the max I ever bet and 1 cent being the minimum....I have a new strategy now. The Random Jackpot for Crystal Waters is over 10k right now. I've never in 8 years of online gambling EVER hit a random before...this game looks like it's good and due and I'm guessing alot of other people are thinking the same thing since the amount is going up rapidly...so my idea is this....instead of getting irritated about how fast I lose my money I'm taking this $100 free bonus I got today by snail mail and I'm going right to that game. I am only gonna bet 1 penny 1 line, put it on auto spin for 10000 spins, make the reels spin as slow as possible and open up another page on my computer and do something else while the game plays out....I'm going for this damn random jackpot (which I can't even cashout but $500 were I lucky enough to hit it but I would rake in some comps galore) Those reels are spinning as I type this and I well check the casino in an hour or so to see whats going on with my money, lol....I'm 190% sure I'm not gonna hit it but it's worth a try....besides can't be worse than the 20 minutes of play I would get otherwise
- Started by
- at November 04, 2011, 02:08:37
- last active 5 months ago
- Love it and good luck!
I saw a post in few minutes ago for a $30 free chip at Slots Jungle (for new members only), put the code in for the heck of it and it worked!! I too bet .25 a spin and it lasted 5 minutes. Went to the fun mode and it hit the free spins twice in 5 spins.
I'm liking your idea more and more.
- Well....turns out you can only do 1000 spins at a time on auto spins so every 45 mins or so I can back to put another 1000 spins on, the first time I came back after 1000 spins I was only down $2....the second time I came back I was up $18...not bad for a penny bet, I have no idea what I hit to get my money up like that but I'll take it! lol....Freerolling now for the next hour or 2 and that jackpot is steadily going up. It's only a shame I can't really earn any comps this way, as I'm only 5000 points away from another $400 free chip,lol
Well after 9 hours and staying dead even the entire time I got bored and of course couldn't help myself...went to play something else with normal bets...between 20-60 cents....lost it all within 20 mins. I damn, thats bad, I couldn't even stick to my own plan but I realized something....that jackpot was over 10k....I've seen them go all the way up to 60k before so who knows when it's ever gonna hit. I will say I left $5 and it lasted me about 4 hours today before I busted playing my 1 cent one line again.
- Replied by
- at November 04, 2011, 22:09:04
- last active 5 months ago
- thanks for that tip blue....and lips the only way I managed to play like that is because I wasn't playing...lol, I put it on auto spin, minimized the screen and did something totally different only coming back to see if I needed to add more spins on auto play but of course I couldn't restist the urge to play for real when there was money sitting in my account but I did hold out for almost 10 hours so I give myself a tiny bit credit for that, lol
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played