We all swear from time to time. Some swear more regularly then others. Swearing makes a statement. For example the word s**t is used so often that it has become part our 5 senses (“I feel like s***,” “You look like s***,” “This tastes like s***,” etc.). There are a lot of situations where this word is used out of “lazy language” because we can’t think of the right word.
When someone drops the F bomb it can be a powerful statement. It can be used as a noun, verb or adjective and the most abrasive of all swear words. If a person says the “F” word regularly it can lose is emphasis and doesn’t quite pack the punch that it should. If a person uses this word it will leave an impact if not commonly used. For the person who uses it all the time…its like “there he goes” and loses the impact.
How often do you drop the F bomb. Only when your upset, on a regular basis, or hardly ever?
Omg the "F" word!
Readers of this topic also read:
- Normally i don't cuss, in public i'm actually embaressed to use them, though i have, around my daughter even though she is of age, i'll still cover my mouth and look at her... but when i'm angry.. i mean really angry.. i'm using every cuss word there is, even new ones fly out my mouth, everyone runs.. i think it's the italian in me. Around men i'm really in controll with the cuss words, theres just a certain respect or outlook i have about that
There is one word that i can't stand... "CU*T".. i won't use it, that is the most ugliest, degrading, insulting word i have ever heard
- Damn Imagin.......you could not of said it better. This is exactly how i feel. I don't throw the F bomb around too often. In fact it is rare. I have to be really mad and it takes alot for me to blow like that.
I think C word is a definite no no! But i have to be honest....i actually said that one time........and i swear on my Hazel i NEVER say that word and it flew out of my mouth. It was a very ugly situation that went down. When really angered its amazing what will fly out of our mouths!
That's a whole other story..........
- I cant say I have never said the F bomb, but as a rule, I dont use it to often. Then again, mess with something I love, and it flows like wine.
As far as the C word? It is a terrible word, and one not to be said out of anger or any other time. Just not a good thing to do. Ever. Where did such a terrible word come from anyways? Never mind, on second thought, I dont want to know.
- hahaha dirk lol.
I have never been a big cusser, since when I was like 6 years old, I was teaching this kid how to spell f$#%k in a hate letter to another kid. My mom reamed me a good one, then of course wanted to know where I heard it- umm hello- you guys every day , and how I learned to spell it, umm duh, it's like duck. I was 6 not stupid. Now that I have little ears around me every day, I can say I pretty much never cuss. But I am like the rest of you- when I get angry, really angry, I am MEAN, the most ugly stuff flies out that I would never say under normal circumstances.
- When I first learn English, I used to have so much fun finding out all the bad words...
It's weird that I can say so many bad words in English but never in my native language...just don't feel right.
It's hard when you have kids...you gotta watch out what you're saying...you can't say bad words and tell your children not to say...
I have been dropping the "F" bomb since i could talk.
- Replied by
- at March 30, 2010, 23:07:36
My ole man was a trucker driver, then worked as a dispatcher for a trucking company and now he is the VP of a trucking company. I have worked at trucking company's most of my life as well.
When you have been around f****** truck drivers all your f**** life it comes f***** natural, it's just another f*** word to me.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played