Did you ever wonder what life would be without the internet? Imagine waking up and not having the internet!!! What did people do with their time before the internet??
Its the same with the cell phones.....everyone is on them. How did anyone ever survive??
If i didn't have internet i would have such a productive life! My house would be immaculate. I would not be the procrastinator i am. Another words my life would be very very dull!
Can you imagine life without it!!
Omg what would we all do!
Readers of this topic also read:
NO! I can't. I don't get to go out much since we live in a small town and we don't have transportation that can fit all of us in it... SOOOO the internet is my outside world!
- Replied by
- at June 08, 2010, 19:55:24
- last active 6 months ago
What would I do without my LCB! OMG I would die!
I think I honestly could live without Casinos if I HAD to, but not my LCB for sure.
- Yeah days without the cellphone and internet... i did sleep better at night, i did clean my house constantly, i cooked more, went out on the town more, i had alot more BBQ's and parties, i actually took the walk to the mailbox everyday, i hated microwaveable food, i stood in lines at the utility companies and held conversations with in real life people, when you heard "so hows things going?" it wasn't someone actually talking to someone in their bluetooth, they were talking to you... i'd have nothing to hold up in the air so it doesn't wet during flash floods... paper and pens had real meaning and relevence... omgggggg
So so true imagin.....
- Replied by
- at June 08, 2010, 20:13:44
- last active 1 hour ago
Its like when coke was a cola.........and a joint was a bad place to be!!!! I guess every new generation wonders how the previous one survived. What was life before TV or the automobile. Or the wash machine........get them ringers out to wash your clothes or get to steppin to the nearest stream to wash clothes on a rock!
Or every slice of bread we ate had to be baked!!! But for some reason those days seemed happy.......
I would be considered an 'antisocial loner' . The last year at least. I got laid off a month before I got sick, so I have become home oriented, I do everything online almost except for shopping. I go to school online, talk to friends online, have support groups online, and shop for gifts online... not to mention meet new people like everyone here at LCB, all because of the internet. I think I would be pretty unhappy!
- Replied by
- at June 08, 2010, 20:14:40
- last active 1 day ago
- And i am very glad you are here Tood! I would be very unhappy too without having my online connections. I think we all have moments we are down and out and being online can lull away the time.
I am hoping your feeling much better. Your spirit and energy just here at the forum is so upbeat and positive. You are a true inspiration for so many people.
- We were healthier, life was simpler, we played more, and not that this has anything to do with me but, does anybody remember having something called a "one night stand" and the worst thing happening after was feeling like a skeezer, but having no ill effects? ( I've only heard people talk about such things ) Really! Now you do that your dik can fall off and kitty meow meow might explode.
- We actually PAID to see a movie.. We actually had sex in the Bac of our Lacs, instead of playing video games.. Words actually came out of our mouths instead of from our fingers...
We imagined and dreamed and visited to exotic lands instead of virtually visiting them. Televisons existed, great entertainment was Saturday Night Live. We didn't catch our men cheating on the PC!!
Words like "TEXT ME" "OMG" "LMFAO" "BRB" didn't exist...
- Replied by
- at June 09, 2010, 17:17:56
- last active 9 days ago
- LOL Imagin. I remember when people actually used snail mail, and you would have to go to the post office to mail your bill payments. EVERYTHING is now done online. You can even renew you DL online, register your car online, grocery shop online.
I remember when I first got the internet. I was 16 I had dial up..That was the best you could get. I would go to the chat rooms and talk to guys, I even met my first husband online. OMG...LMAO.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played