Have you ever wondered what your palm says about you?
As a kid, growing up in the area where people are so superstitious about almost everything...:) just imagine how it must have been wherever I went, the first thing people asked me was to show my palms...ugh!
Each of the lines on your palm represents different areas of your life and they each tell a story or contain secrets about you as a person.
You can read your own palm, often called palmistry or chiromancy.
Palm reading can be entertaining and enjoyable and it can reveal something about you that you never knew. The key to a successful palm reading is reading all of the lines together to get a true reading of your life.
I am going list the basic so it would be easy and simple...
Identify the four major lines.
1)The heart line.
2)The head line.
3)The life line.
4)The fate line (not everybody has this)
The heart line.
This line can be read in either direction (from the pinkie finger to the index finger or vice versa) depending on the tradition being followed. It's believed to indicate emotional stability, romantic perspectives, depression, and cardiac health.
* Begins below the index finger - content with love life
* Begins below the middle finger - selfish when it comes to love
* Begins in the middle - falls in love easily.
* Straight and short - less interest in romance
* Touches life line - heart broken easily
* Long and curvy - freely expresses emotions and feelings
* Straight and parallel to the head line - good handle on emotions
* Wavy - many relationships and lovers, absence of serious relationships
* Circle on the line - sad or depression
* Broken line - emotional trauma
* Smaller lines crossing through heart line - emotional trauma
The head line
Represents learning style, communication style, intellectualism, and thirst for knowledge. A curved line is associated with creativity and spontaneity, while a straight line is linked with practicality and a structured approach.
* Short line - prefers physical achievements over mental ones
* Curved, sloping line - creativity
* Separated from life line - adventure, enthusiasm for life.
* Wavy line - short attention span
* Deep, long line - thinking is clear and focused
* Straight line - thinks realistically
* Donuts or cross in head line - emotional crisis
* Broken head line - inconsistencies in thought
* Multiple crosses through head line - momentous decisions
The life line
Begins near the thumb and travels in an arc towards the wrist. Reflects physical health, general well being, and major life changes (e.g. cataclysmic events, physical injuries, and relocations). Its length is not associated with length of life.
* Runs close to thumb - often tired
* Curvy - plenty of energy
* Long, deep - vitality.
* Short and shallow - manipulated by others
* Swoops around in a semicircle - strength and enthusiasm.
* Straight and close to the edge of the palm - cautious when it comes to relationships
* Multiple life lines - extra vitality
* Circle in line indicates - hospitalized or injured
* Break - sudden change in lifestyle
The fate line
This is also known as the line of destiny, and it indicates the degree to which a person's life is affected by external circumstances beyond their control.
Begins at the base of the palm.
* Deep line - strongly controlled by fate
* Breaks and changes of direction - prone to many changes in life from external forces
* Starts joined to life line - self-made individual; develops aspirations early on
* Joins with the life line somewhere in the middle - signifies a point at which one's interests must be surrendered to those of others
* Starts at base of thumb and crosses life line - support offered by family and friends
Determine the hand shape.
Each hand shape is associated with certain character traits.
The length of the palm is measured from the wrist to the bottom of the fingers.
* Earth -
broad, square palms and fingers, thick or coarse skin, and ruddy color; length of the palm equals length of fingers
Solid values and energy, sometimes stubborn
Practical and responsible, sometimes materialistic
Work with their hands, comfortable with the tangible
* Air -
square or rectangular palms with long fingers and sometimes protruding knuckles, low-set thumbs, and dry skin; length of the palm less than length of fingers
Sociable, talkative and witty
Can be shallow, spiteful and cold
Comfortable with the mental and the intangible
Does things in different and radical ways
* Water -
long, sometimes oval-shaped palm, with long, flexible, conical fingers; length of the palm equals length of fingers but is less than width across the widest part of the palm
Creative, perceptive and sympathetic
Can be moody, emotional and inhibited
Do things quietly and intuitively.
* Fire -
square or rectangular palm, flushed or pink skin, and shorter fingers; length of the palm greater is than length of fingers
Spontaneous, enthusiastic and optimistic
Sometimes egoistic, impulsive and insensitive
Do things boldly and instinctively
Palm Reading - The Lines...
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hello guys, long time no see :) I don't seems to be active at all. I am into ' animal rescue '...READ
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.