1. When waiting for a parking spot, stop in the middle of the road, don't signal, and orient your car diagonally to prevent others from passing.
2. Always park on the lines, taking up as many spots as possible. Diagonal parking is preferred.
3. In a crowded parking lot, if you find a spot and
have the opportunity to pull through to an adjacent one,
drive up half way and stop on the line, taking both.
4. As you pull into a spot, if you see that the space ahead of
you is empty and you see another driver signaling to take it,
pull through and take it from him.
5. Always park close enough to the adjacent car so that the other driver must grease up with Vaseline to squeeze into his/her car.
6. When getting out of your car, hit the adjacent vehicle with your door really hard.
7. When driving through the parking lot, ignore the painted lanes
and drive diagonally from one end to another at a high rate of speed.
8. When stopped in front of a store and waiting for a friend or
relative to make a purchase, make sure that you are stopped in
the middle of the road. The same rules applies to picking-up
and discharging passengers.
9. When a vehicle from the opposite direction is signaling and
waiting for a parking space, position your car so that you are
in his way and let the car behind you take it.
Parking Lot Rules for Last Minute Shoppers....Humor....
Readers of this topic also read:
- Dear LCB'ers! We have two new Shop items for you, and both are provided by a newcomer to our...READ
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.