Personal review of Linesmaker Casino

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 2
    12,105
    views
    13
    replies
    Last post ago over 9 years by zuga
    Me
    • Started by
      admin
      6,590
    • online

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Me
        • Started by
          admin
          6,590
        • online
        My advice for those of you still havent opened account over linesmaker is STAY AWAY from it.I deposited 200$ and got 40$ of sign up bonus. An extra 40$ just for downloading i didnt get.But thats not the issue , the problem was after meeting the WR( a went little over WR), i decided to withdraw my deposit plus winnings( i won 40$).Then i realized that only way to withdraw money is by using bank transfer or they can send you an check.Since i have deposited by my credit card i sent email to their customer support asking if they could send me money directly to my credit card.Since there was no response, i emailed them again.Instead of answering me ,next time i logged in , i found my account DISABLED.I couldnt believe. So i actually called their customer support, only to be told to call again in few hours, which i did.The operator told me that i have to send scanned pics of my passport,front and back side of my credit c., and credit c. statement.They didnt tell me why my account was frozen.So i sent the asked documents, only not to be answered again.i have sent it again, and they said i have to resend c.c. statement in jpeg format, which i did.Eventually i received email saying my account is still to be frozen, but they did return my deposit to credit card, with no winnings.No explanation what so ever was given to me.All this charade had cost me nearly a month of one way " correspondence" with their customer support, and  a few thousand nerves.So my advice is STAY AWAY from linesmaker
        >:(
      • Josh2
        • Replied by
          admin
          852
        • last active 8 hrs ago
        This sounds very unfortunate, luckily when I did Linesmaker they still accepted Neteller and I needed no proof of id or anything like that I was paid out within a few days.
      • Me
        • Replied by
          admin
          6,590
        • online
        update, even after disableing my account by linesmaker menagment, a got on the regular basis their promotions by email. funny thing..... i tought i dont need to unsubscribe, but aperently their sistem kept my records although my account was frozen. So i unsubscribed, dont wont anything to do with them .... lesson learnd
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          57
        • last active about 7 years ago
        Thanks for your advice, I wont you them for sure.
      • Me
        • Replied by
          admin
          6,590
        • online
        no problem, we are all here to share expiriences, and to give advice.
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        Sadly there are many casinos that try to cheat the normal people. Especially a places that are not so popular.
      • Me
        • Replied by
          admin
          6,590
        • online
        NikiS wrote:

        Sadly there are many casinos that try to cheat the normal people. Especially a places that are not so popular.


        thats why i have posted this review, to warn you all about linesmaker , to avoid their casino. trust me you dont want to have anything with them, and you dont want to have that kind of problems that i had....
      • Avatar 688
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          136
        • last active 5 months ago
        Hi! Thanks for the advice! Won't be playing there ..Keep me posted if anything changes in the future. Thanks again.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          28
        • last active over 9 years ago
        All casinos want to take money but dont want to give, normal
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        Stonehange wrote:

        All casinos want to take money but dont want to give, normal

        Technically that is true but if you play in a good casino they will not do tricks.
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        Marcus wrote:

        Stonehange wrote:

        All casinos want to take money but dont want to give, normal

        Technically that is true but if you play in a good casino they will not do tricks.


        So what casino do you reccomend ?
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        zuga wrote:

        My advice for those of you still havent opened account over linesmaker is STAY AWAY from it.I deposited 200$ and got 40$ of sign up bonus. An extra 40$ just for downloading i didnt get.But thats not the issue , the problem was after meeting the WR( a went little over WR), i decided to withdraw my deposit plus winnings( i won 40$).Then i realized that only way to withdraw money is by using bank transfer or they can send you an check.Since i have deposited by my credit card i sent email to their customer support asking if they could send me money directly to my credit card.Since there was no response, i emailed them again.Instead of answering me ,next time i logged in , i found my account DISABLED.I couldnt believe. So i actually called their customer support, only to be told to call again in few hours, which i did.The operator told me that i have to send scanned pics of my passport,front and back side of my credit c., and credit c. statement.They didnt tell me why my account was frozen.So i sent the asked documents, only not to be answered again.i have sent it again, and they said i have to resend c.c. statement in jpeg format, which i did.Eventually i received email saying my account is still to be frozen, but they did return my deposit to credit card, with no winnings.No explanation what so ever was given to me.All this charade had cost me nearly a month of one way " correspondence" with their customer support, and  a few thousand nerves.So my advice is STAY AWAY from linesmaker
        >:(


        That is horrible. So you contacted them around 10 times by phone, mails and etc and they dont even tell you why. I would be very pissed about that. I imagine what it was like for you
      • Me
        • Replied by
          admin
          6,590
        • online
        yes, i called them twice , and sent them dozen emails, and like i said it cost me a month of nerve breaking..  they are rough casino, with unprofessional customer support, whos main concern is to cheat players... >:(

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 38
        new members
      • 667
        members online
      • 43398
        guests online
      • 118
        new posts
      • 14173
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170