Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi Gang:
"A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to them, to a greater degree than others may find it."
Pet peeves often involve specific behaviors of someone close, such as a spouse or significant other. These behaviors may involve disrespect, manners, personal hygiene, relationships, and family issues.
Okay gang... who out there can relate to these....
1. Mouth Noises/chewing with mouth open....
2. Not washing hands after using the rest room....(ewwwwww)
3. Movie talkers....
4. Screaming children/ temper tantrums..... >:(
5. Tooth paste roll squeezed from the middle.....
6. Person driving 25 in a 55 in front of you..... >:(
Feel free to add your own to the list....I bet there are some funny ones out there.
1. people get old, gonna happen, most dont realize it
- Replied by
- at November 12, 2009, 16:25:49
2. most guys dont, lol..hey, truth be told, its prolly the cleanest part of the guy, washed and shampooed every day and its not like he pees on his hands..cleaner than touching a doot then shaking your hand, lol
3. i pay to hear the movie, NOT you..ya wanna talk, rent at home
4. gag 'em
5. cant seem to train my man on that one even if i have to tell him every dang day
6. as dangerous as fast drivers..ticket 'em
people who walk, stop, look in front of you on the street..keep the flow going people
people who stand on the escalator and dont move...walk left, stand right, people (see above)
- "I say old boy, don't you wash your hands after visiting the bathroom?"
"Why? At Harvard they taught us not to piss on our hands"
Tobacco chewers who will spit into garbage cans which have to be emptied by someone else..(That's grosser then I'd care to say)
No reponse from companies applied to..Even a "Thanks for applying" would be ok.
I rent my movies so no probs with chatters...(Because I smoke, Renting alloows me to stop it then come back )
Arrrgghh chewing with mouth open..My Mother taught me not to very young...Disgusting in any sort of company.
Kids toys designers which get young girls to think they should look or act like them...
- pet peeve...runny noses! especially those who choose not to grab a tissue and blow but rather continue about their business sniffling every5 seconds until its starts to run so much that they resort to wiping it up their hands or shirt sleeve...and even more so...when their "business" means eating at the table...nothing worst than having soup as sounds of sniffling from a runny nose coincides with each spoonful
- Parents who dont buckle up thier children in the car. Its just plain stupid,if you dont want a seat belt on I dont care but kids should always be buckled. Theres nothing worse than seeing people with kids on thier laps or standing behind them! You may be a great driver but that car coming at you may have a drunk in it or some idiot.
- seeing soda's runny nose (not literally of course) made me think of a pet peeve that drives me totally insane.
The constant cough - that never changes tone- but just cough cough cough. Drives me batty and I know they can't help it. But it really does get to me.
...and tailgating. They are there up your backside trying to see what you had for breakfast. So dangerous, so scary and so unnecessary.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played