Playing multiple machines
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- We spoke on here before about how people throw their legs across a chair to play multiple machines in a row. I saw a guy playing three at once one time. He was very busy. I dont know if he felt the need to play as fast as he could or what. During peak times this practice is frowned upon as we need to give the other players the opportunity to play. We should also give up that extra machine if another player asked for it. If the situation was reversed and you were needing a machine to play, you would hope someone would do the same for you.
However, lets hear from the people who DO play multiple machines in a row. Do you give up a machine when asked? What is your reason for playing multiple machine? Do you think it increases your chances of winning?
All In fun: PMM2008
- Well, at a land casino, I think it is pretty selfish especially when it is busy. If it is slow, like in the middle of the night, when I used to go, there are more machines available, I sometimes played two. But these people who played a row full What the heck's with that??
I play about 3-4 at a time lately online, that way when one starts going down, I'll put it aside, and go to another one, and switch back and forth like that...it's been working out pretty well for me.
- I never thought to play more than one machine at a time online Nalgenie. I appreciate the idea. Thanks, I'll try your method, and let you know how it works out for me. Anyone else ever try more than one at a time online?? PMM2008
- The most I have done, was 2 different online casinos, with Bingo in the background. Since it doesn't take too much concentration. lol
GOOD LUCK ALL!!
- I never play two machines. Why spend my money twice as fast. I want it to last so i can play as long as possible. When i go at prime time and machines are hard to come by and someone is playing 2 or 3 at the same time i think its very very rude.
- I have learned playing multiple machines at once gives the house an even greater edge, and better odds that you will be the loser. I have never played multiple machines, although I have leaned over and dropped a few quarters in a empty machine back in the day when quarters exisited, after a person left it, but never continued to play two at a time. PMM2008
- The only time i really ever played 2 machines is when a person dumped a boat load of money in the machine and didnt hit didly! I'm hopin mabye its due when they get up. Sometimes it works...somtimes it doesnt.
- Don't play two machines at a time, side-by-side; tight slots are placed next to loose ones. What one giveth, the other taketh away. Also don't play next to a winning machine.
- every once in a while i'll play 2 machines if it's the same game....ever sit down at a slot and lose lose lose, and you see the person sitting right next to you keep on winning.....only and i mean only if the casino isn't busy i'll find 2 of the same machines and can't decided which one i have a "feeling" on and play both...sometimes i'll win on one, sometimes i'll lose on both and a few times they both were hitting...hard telling with slots
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played