Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I need to write a resume for something i am working on.I don't want to mention what this project is right now,but if its good news after they receive my resume then i will share with u guys.If anyone knows any sites that has free resume writing downloads it will be appreciated.If anyone has experience writing resumes u can pm me and i will let u know what it is i need.Thanks so much
- I go to the Texas Workforce Commission (work in texas) and it has a nice feature where you put in your info and it puts it all together and then you can print it out.
It asks you questions and lets you fill in answers and it works great! if you can't find one, you can always sign up at the texas site. good luck!
Georgia probably has a site like that...where you go for employment help and they also handle unemployment benefits.
- should you move to England?
should I move to Colorado *or* Washington?
If either of us get the chance, we should just DO IT! lol
we should move to England lol
- Replied by
- at November 13, 2012, 12:45:56
your suggestion worked i just submitted my resume and i will see what happens.Thanks chill and Gabby for your help (you two are awesome
ok guys the reason i needed a resume was to send it to a talent agency.I have an appt today and im scared.If things go well i will let u guys know and thanks for your help
- Replied by
- at November 17, 2012, 18:27:27
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played