Probably one of the grossest things I've tasted
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 11 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- LOL I know a lot of people that do that. I have to turn away! Another thing that is pretty nasty is globs of mayonnaise. I know a girl who eats mayo sandwiches. Ewww
- Love beer. . Mayo sammich=ewwww. I know of someone who uses it as a dip for chips. I can tolerate mayo in small doses but I prefer miracle whip.
- Froggy I concur with everything you posted above. I'm not sure about vegemite, though. I only know that from the song. Another thing I can't stand is runny egg yolk. Quickest way to make me gag.
- Schweppes here in the UK is more of a brand but I gotta guess your most likely talking about the tonic water? Which is definitely pretty nasty stuff I'd say, but its actually only intended as a mixer for spirits isn't it? Please tell me you didn't buy it for a refreshing drink? lol
I actually have a major 'food phobia' I think, I've never been like clinically diagnosed or anything but I have a very limited diet and simply cannot cope with the thought of trying almost anything I am unfamiliar with. It causes me a lot of awkwardness in day to day life unfortunately People think that 'fussy eaters' are weird and strange whereas I simply wish people would respect my choices of what to eat instead of constantly badgering me to try this, try that, after I've already politely said no thankyou. Does anybody have a clue what I am talking about?
- Like I always say, I'll try anything twice.....just to be sure. LMAO I agree Froggy, pints of beer are a always a winner in my book. Wmmeden, are you talking about "downunder" by Men At Work? Funny that's about the only context we hear vegemite used in America. When I saw vegemite on this post that's the first thing I thought of. And by the way, Wscalley, tonic water is good (provided there's a bit of gin to go with it). Okay, sorry to be getting off track guys, I can't really think of too many gross....
wait....asparagus and mushrooms, Ugh! must be an acquired taste.
- Belly pork fat - any kind of fat that's not crispy (like streaky bacon) makes me gag uncontrollably.
I love mayo on my chips and I love full fat milk too and I have to admit to slurping the surplus milk from my cereal bowl
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played