PWD (a general warning)
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SlotoCash and Uptown Aces Exclusive Holiday Freeroll Tournament this December only for...READ
- I am staring at a semi frozen bottle of Absolute Raspberry, A huge bottle of Patron Anejo and Some good old fashioned Gentleman Jack. There are 4 porterhouse Steaks dry rubbed and marinating ready for the evenings Repast as well as enough Beer to drown an Irishman...
Any post's by me this evening should be considered Posting While Drunk, and unless a cavity search is included, I will not hold myself responsible....
Grin... have a great Saturday night all.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at August 01, 2009, 23:08:28
- last active about 1 month ago
- A little "Hair of the dog that bite you" simply means to go back and have a little of what got you in trouble in the first place.
I remember a time I drank screwdrivers all night. I was so sick the next day I wanted to die. The thought of having another one made me ill. Yet I heard the saying have a little hair of the dog that bit you. I had a little more of it, and it indeed made me feel better. I certianly do not understand the medical reasons for this, but as an old tale to get you up and moving again, it works.
- PMM2008 wrote:
How you feeling now Jim?
Have you recovered? I agree with Lips. A little hair of the dog that bit you is good advice. " A LITTLE" Lets not start this all over again
I do wish I had read this before jumping on Lips solution...
(The just a little part)
Leftovers are always better the second day...
And a Patron Martguerita sure sets a Sunday morning off to an interesting (and non-productive) start.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played