Quick Cures & Remedies For....

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 23
    6,997
    views
    30
    replies
    Last post ago almost 7 years by nalgenie
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Mighty! Member
      4840
    • last active 2 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 2 days ago
        I'm going to start this thread with...

        The Hangover

        During these holidays, theres alot of holiday cheer, if you know what i mean..
        "Have another on the house".. before long.. o weee ga geee, you are kookoo cah choo, zie wows.. and all that..
        The cold floor is your only friend... and friends asking "who's ralph?"
        The next morning you wake up begging for some kind of reliiiiief!!!
        Hangover has come to visit, and all you want to do is get rid of him  :'(

        I find drinking ALOT of water, cold fruit canned or fresh, and a chocolate shake helps me through it.

        Anyone got any Quick Cures & Remedies that seem to work post them!!
        Or any other kind of Cures,Tips & Remedies, would be appreciated.

      • Avatar 31779
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3046
        • last active 3 months ago
        "A little hair of the dog that bit ya,".... is always a cure.....

        "Two asprin, and go to bed."

        Actually I read that a Diet coke from McDonalds, ice cold,  is always good to you if your feeling a bit hungover.  It has to be from McDonalds though, as it has healing powers.
        Isn't that the silliest thing you ever heard, but I tried it, and it definitley made me feel somewhat better. 

                                                            PMM
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 2 days ago
        Pam, Thats where i get my Chocolate Shake, no other will do it has to be McDonalds!!
        It's not silly, but wow..
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2040
        • last active 6 months ago
        I try to always take 2 aspirin (unless I am too drunk to remember)  If I know I am gonna be drinking A LOT, I leave 2 and a bottle of water in the bathroom and on the nightstand as "reminders"

        You don't know how many times I wake up in the morning and don't remember taking them!!! hehe

        I gotta have greasy fast food also.  A Jack-n-the-Box Ultimate Cheeseburger does the trick everytime. 
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        I always try to take aspirin before i start to drink, that seems to help a little bit.

        Sleep seems to be the best cure though.

        Tony
      • 10446479 10202374042304619 5690610168620236975 n
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          146
        • last active 25 days ago
        Seems kinda silly but I need an chinese eggroll and an orange-tropicana ice from dunkin-donuts! Works everytime for me!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 2 days ago
        PMM2008 wrote:

        "A little hair of the dog that bit ya,".... is always a cure.....

        "Two asprin, and go to bed."

        Actually I read that a Diet coke from McDonalds, ice cold,  is always good to you if your feeling a bit hungover.  It has to be from McDonalds though, as it has healing powers.
        Isn't that the silliest thing you ever heard, but I tried it, and it definitley made me feel somewhat better.  :)

                                                            PMM



        I just recently learned from you all what "a little hair of the dog that bit you" meant.. i thought it was something naughty.. before everyone told me.. being naughty with a hangover is whoooooaaa let me off this ride!!

        I now know what it means... lol
        I can use a quick cure right now though.. someone goto McDonalds and get me a shake, i dont even wanna see that dog right now!!!  :-[

      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 2 days ago
        This is always so embarressing for me and i hate them...
        But i got a dern pimple at my age you think i wouldn't get one.. but i did and it happens every single time i eat a Big Burger from Carls, i don't know what causes it or why it happens the thing is it hurts ..  :'(
        I use the best of the best in skin care, but what i want to know if anyone knows a quick cure or remedy to help me rid this beast QUICKLY..  i'm even embarressed to go out in public though my daughter says, "mom it's just a tiny thang, it looks good on you".. not to me its horrible
        Please please help.. theres got to be something out there  :'(
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2134
        • last active 6 months ago
        Shelli wrote:

        I try to always take 2 aspirin (unless I am too drunk to remember)  If I know I am gonna be drinking A LOT, I leave 2 and a bottle of water in the bathroom and on the nightstand as "reminders"

        You don't know how many times I wake up in the morning and don't remember taking them!!! hehe

        I gotta have greasy fast food also.  A Jack-n-the-Box Ultimate Cheeseburger does the trick everytime.   :D


        hehehehe...i always leave a nalgene bottle of ice water and a whole bottle of aspirin next to my bed  (nalgenie) 
      • 20150122 113127
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1186
        • last active 4 days ago
        Imagin.ation wrote:

        This is always so embarressing for me and i hate them...
        But i got a dern pimple at my age you think i wouldn't get one.. but i did and it happens every single time i eat a Big Burger from Carls, i don't know what causes it or why it happens the thing is it hurts ..   :'(
        I use the best of the best in skin care, but what i want to know if anyone knows a quick cure or remedy to help me rid this beast QUICKLY..  :-[ i'm even embarressed to go out in public though my daughter says, "mom it's just a tiny thang, it looks good on you".. not to me its horrible
        Please please help.. theres got to be something out there  :'(


        It depends on if it's a deep pimple or one closer to the surface. Toothpaste, not the gel kind, is good on a shallow pimple, as is apple cider vinegar. Just a dab of either one on the pimple after you wash your face for the night and leave on over night.  I have yet to find something that works on those deeper, more painful pimples. I am 33 yrs old and still am dealing with them. UGH!!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 2 days ago
        Thank you so kindly wmmeden, its like as bad as a toothache..
        I'll try it and hopefully it will work, i have apple cider vinegar, my toothpaste is gel, so ill try the vinegar
      • Avatar 19496
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          388
        • last active 6 months ago
        Preperation H for baggy eyes.
        Olive oil for ear aches.
        Toothache gargle with warm salt water-not hot.
        Dry hair shower and pour a can of beer over your head.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4840
        • last active 2 days ago
        Another remedy for earaches is a warm onion half..place the half in the oven just til it gets warm and place it over your ear.. read that in a book recently.. and mentioned it to a friend just kind of jokingly come to find out it really does work!
      • Claylord
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          68
        • last active about 1 month ago
        Eat and sleep Eat and sleep all day long! thats the ticket to a hangover for me!
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        claylord wrote:

        Eat and sleep Eat and sleep all day long! thats the ticket to a hangover for me!


        Drink and drink and drink and drink. That always worked for me clay.
        Lmaoo

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 25
        new members
      • 705
        members online
      • 19390
        guests online
      • 167
        new posts
      • 1674
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        Lucky Creek Casino - Exclusive 25 Free Spins New and existing players - US OK! Amount: 25 Free Spins on Midnight Racer (ONLY available on Mobile) How to claim the bonus: Players need to sign up from our LINK - Use...
        Lucky Creek Casino Exclusive Free Spins
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit