Quitters Support Group!
Readers of this topic also read:
- Replied by
- at March 31, 2009, 15:36:45
- Tomorrow will begin for me "The Rest of my life." My new llife. A life without smoking. I have smoked for 23 years, I am 40, and I must start a new chapter in my life, again, one without cigarettes. I know it takes courage, disapline, strength, determination, and some faith in yourself. You know, I'm scared, but there is a part of me that is excited. I look forward to the day I wake up and not cough. To be able to sing again and hold that note. I will not miss the panic feeling when you just realized you forgot your cigarettes. I will not miss the smell on my clothes, the taste in my mouth, or the sight of a dirty ashtray in an otherwise spotless house. To be able to run again, without becoming winded. Concentrate on the positive things my friends. We are about to tackle one of the hardest things people ever do in life. One to be extremely proud of when we are successful. DONT QUIT QUITTING.
- I got up this morning and wanted a cigarette with my coffee, But I didn't.
I wanted a cigarettes after I got out of the shower, But I didn't.
I wanted a cigarette while I was reading new posts on my computer, But I didn't.
I wanted a cigarette driving to the store, but I didn't.
Minute by minute, I'll beat this thing.....
Take small steps, and be proud when you make them friends...
- Good Luck to all of you! I know you can do it!
I tried quitting so many times, and it was real hard, but the last time finally worked.
and I smoked 3 packs a day for 19 years..(always had an excess problem)
I quit smoking, quit drinking, and went on a diet all at the same time.
Traded it all in for gambling! Hahahahahaha!!
- I want to smoke right now. My three week old Nephew is back in the hospital with a infection they can not define. They had him in there last week, surgury, and sent him home on antibiotics. Well now it has come back, and back to the hospital last night, another surgury, and a new antibiotic. He'll be there a week now to watch and see if the infection will react to the new drugs. I want to smoke right now very much. Luckily I dont have any with me. Keep my nephew in your thoughts and prayers...
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played