Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 1 day ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I am new to the whole redeeming thing .I redeemed the Slotland $30 chip and was wondering how long it takes to be in my Slotland account?When I redeemed my chip I just put my username in the box and was that all I needed to do?Maybe I didn't do it right.I would appreciate any response to my question:)Rated:
- / 5
I heart LCB
- Replied by
- at January 30, 2015, 21:23:37
- last active 7 hrs ago
I am new to the whole redeeming thing .I redeemed the Slotland $30 chip and was wondering how long it takes to be in my Slotland account?When I redeemed my chip I just put my username in the box and was that all I needed to do?Maybe I didn't do it right.I would appreciate any response to my question:)
yep, you just have to fill the box with your casino username. The chip should be credited on the Monday, there wouldnt be a rep working on the weekends unfortunately.Rated:
- / 5awesome!
Yes Tera thats all you have to do, pretty simple right :-) although, i will add-- it really helps if u make sure you give the correct username. Lol. Also, be for sure you're not confusing two different casinos that might have similar names. That's what i did the first time i tried to claim a chip. It wasn't showing up in my account, i complained, only to be told there's no such user! It was totally my mistake--- Ruby Slots and Ruby Royal- they are different :-)
- Replied by
- at January 31, 2015, 10:05:20
- last active about 2 months ago
Sometimes it takes a little while to credit...And also I believe their a max of # of credits you can receive each day from free game reviews
I have the same issue. Rated around 30 games so far, and didn't recive a cent for that. I guess that is bugged out for some accounts or so. Hoping admin team will resolve this
You have received the credit for the allowed amount in any 24 hour period.
- Super Hero
Vlado Mikic wrote:
- Replied by
- at March 02, 2015, 17:40:26
- last active 15 days ago
Dear LCB,I have one question.Is there still impossible to redeem credits from first 3 months for Poker Stars,,Full titl and Skrill?
9. All NEW members will not be allowed to claim any e-wallet ( Skrill, Paypal, Neteller), PokerStars/Full Tilt and Amazon items, for the first 3 months of their membership.
After this period ends they will be allowed to claim these items but not for the accumulated LCB chips earned for the first 3months of their membership. This means members will be allowed to redeem these cash items only from the newly earned LCB chips.
This rule however does not restricts members from claiming all the other shop items for the duration of their first 3 months.
This rule will have a retroactive effect and will be applied for all NEW accounts registered since October 1st 2014.
No, they can't redeem it.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...