Retaliate or Return it?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi Guys and Dolls,
Suppose someone you knew without your knowledge took cash out of your purse/wallet. It was the cash needed to pay your mortgage. Too late to recover it, because the person already spent it and its gone.
Several months later this SAME person who stole your cash is at local pub your at. You notice a wad of cash falls out of his pocket. Ironically it is just about the same amount of cash that was stolen from you. The cash was needed for a down payment for a new care he so desperately needed. Without the car he would not be able to take the new job offered to him out of town. A job that took many months to find.
Would you return the cash......or would you retaliate and feel justified for having your cash stolen and keep it?
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at November 29, 2009, 18:24:40
- last active about 1 month ago
- You guys are just too nice. Because the minute I was sure who took the money, I would be at their door, in their house and I am sure I could find something, or several things that I thought were equivalent to the amount of money that was taken and then we would be even.
As far as the money that fell out of his pocket, I definitely wouldn't say anything to him about it. I wouldn't even touch it and in the back of my mind hope some1 will pick it up and keep it. hehe!!!
- I think I'll go with Shelli on this one.
I may not take the money myself, but I sure wouldn't tell him it fell out of his pocket.
I would hope some bum would pick it up and then he can feel how it feels to have something stolen/not returned to him.
If I knew he was for sure the person that stole my money, I tell you this, he would not have very many good days with me hounding him all the time, and making his life hell for what he did to me.
Being stolen from? Will not tolerate it. I worked to hard for the few things I have in life and I'll be damned if someone is gonna steal it from me.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...