Reliable usa casinos
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- Steelers l
- last active over 8 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I play on "Bodog" as a US citizen. After you register your credit card with them, it is very easy to deposit in their casino. First payout I had took 5-6 weeks to arrive, but after that payouts have been sent within 5 days. As in alot of casinos, sometimes I find Bodog "hot" and sometimes "cold". The only other casino I play is "Royal Vegas" - great games, but have never had a payout (you have to use an "all access" visa). Good luck. Please post again if you find any other "reliables".
- I have cashed out at Royal Vegas, 7 Sultans, RiverBelle and
Platinum Play...all Microgaming casinos. They pay very fast usually within 2 days if you use a use my wallet or neteller or something like that. You do not have to send (BS) verification docs or anything like you do with the RTG casinos. I have never had a problem with any microgaming casino. They do not have the free chips like the RTG Casinos but the RTG casinos never payout anyway!
- I HAVE CASHED OUT ON INTERTOPS,VEGAS TOWER,LUCKY NUGGETT, JACKPOT CITY,AZTEC RICHES,GRAND BAY ALL HAVE COME IN 3-5 DAYS.. SPIN PALACE AND THE PALACE GROUP CASINOS ARE VERY GOOD, FAIR AND RELIABLE BUT THEY DON'T TAKE USA PLAYERS ANYMORE. MICROGAMING ARE THE BEST CASINOS TO PLAY ON. I CASHED OUT ONCE ON AN RTG CASINO AND IT TOOK 6-WEEKS. A COUPLE OF TIMES THR RTG CASINOS DID NOT EVEN PAY ME. i NEVER DEPOSIT ON RTG CASINOS
- Steelers l wrote:
Can anyone tell me of a reliable casino in USA that really pays out??? Thanks.
So far the fastest payout was from Ladbrokes 3 days in my Credit Card and 32red 9 days by cheque
- I have 75 dollars from betroyal that i have been waiting on for a week or two ( ill look up exact date) altho I must say they are the only ones that dont require paperwork and junk it was really easy about a year ago i tried cashing out at cool cat, and never was i told i needed additional paperwork, by the time i figured it out nmyself it was way too late........ they have some time limits (again i forget the exacts ill edit this when i find them) I hope this was helpful "helpful post number 1 for sept)
- Not only does "Superior" casino have courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service and Live Chat, but they keep you posted every step of the way, and cashed out my winnings to my on-line wallet within 48 hours. (Not including wk-ends) They require minimal documentation which can be faxed or emailed. No problems; no excuses; just great service! (I'm in the USA)
- From my experience and from what I've read in the forums, a good rule of thumb, (thumbs down, that is) is to stay away from RTG (Real Time Gaming) software casinos. All the "freebies" and free chips that lure the unsuspecting player to sign up won't be of any value if you actually win something and try to cash out. In their defence, I will admit cashing out at "Slots of Vegas" a long time ago, 2 years give or take, however, when I tried to log back in some months later, I was "blocked" for some unknown reason. I don't deposit at any RTG's anymore due to what I've read from other people's experiences.
- slotsRme wrote:
I play on "Bodog" as a US citizen. After you register your credit card with them, it is very easy to deposit in their casino. First payout I had took 5-6 weeks to arrive, but after that payouts have been sent within 5 days. As in alot of casinos, sometimes I find Bodog "hot" and sometimes "cold". The only other casino I play is "Royal Vegas" - great games, but have never had a payout (you have to use an "all access" visa). Good luck. Please post again if you find any other "reliables".
So, is there any all access prepaid visa debit cards available that you know of?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played