Report from Atlantic City!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hello, LCB family! I had a great week in Atlantic City.
I played the numbers you all supplied and hit pretty big on about half of them. 3 was the BIGGEST. Dang!
My biggest winning streak was craps....turned $200 into over $3000 at a very hot table.
I stayed at Bally's (My least favorite) and it was an unruly zoo! Every night security was carting people off the property. At the BJ table, a drunk man two people away from me suddenly diarrhea-ed all over himself...what a bio hazard! It shut things down fast. And speaking, of bodily functions, on the elevator a woman who kept saying "I gotta go bad!" actually let loose and urinated all over the floor. What a drunken tart!
I had my usual unseemly, sinful black-chip action. And was able to keep my experience highly multcultural. My, my....I am so open minded. Here's to the blessing of globalization! (Don't worry, no details here, but the usual LCB members are free to private-message me for details as usual!)
I did have a rather bad, embarrassing incident. At Caesars I was feeling in my pocket for some chips I won and, while certainly effected by the two Godfathers I just drank, slipped and tumbled down the rest of the escalator. I hit pretty hard. I was not knocked out, but was dazed. The next thing I remember was a delightful woman with wonderful cleavage bending over me asking if I was okay. Wow....I felt no pain! I swear, I got the biggest urge to nurse right then and there! Security came running. I was okay. But had to spend the rest of my time in AC going around with a big, stupid looking goose egg on my forehead! What a dork!
All and all, just good, fun, relaxing "therapy" for the Mind Doc!
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at March 06, 2011, 23:50:16
- last active about 1 month ago
- The Mind Doc wrote:
I did feel like a stupid ass, though.
LOL... maybe this belongs in that "poetic justice" thread? just sayin'...
seriously, though, good you weren't hurt badly, that could have been much worse. Hope you are recuperating well and counting your winnings!
- chilly......poetic justice? Sure....the Almighty may have been whacking me a bit for my sins. But, if it was REALLY an atonement for my sins, the appropriate response would have been for the Lord to drop me down an empty elevator shaft!
So....I just chalk this up to too much drink and not paying attention!
And.....the goose egg on my forehead is now a giant bruise. I look like I have the mother of all birth marks on my forehead.
- I know that feeling...I once followed the band from the bar over to an after hours party, was walking through a garage and tripped and fell flat on my face. Busted my nose, bled all over the place, had to go to work the next day looking like I got beat up. Ah, the good old days...not! Jagermeister! Giver and taker of a good buzz...
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...