Say a prayer for one of our own.
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Intertops Red Casino - Exclusive Freeroll Tourney this December only for LCB members For New and...READ
- Hey Guys,
Some of you might remember Melissa (mccoveym) she hasn't been online in a while since her computer got stolen. She is a friend of mine and just lives across town. Today her 2 year old daughter Kayla fell and cracked her skull, it looks like she will be ok, but you never really know with head injuries and she remains in the hospital. So please keep her in your prayers.
- "God of Compassion. We pray for the care and well-being of Kayla. We know a hospital can be a scary place for adults, so comfort this precious two year old child. God, we thank you for a loving mother, a good hospital and good doctors...and we pray you will supply what they need to fully attend to Kayla. And in the midst of all the good things and people you surround us with, we ask for your presence especially to be upon Kayla. Amen."
- Kayla will be in my thoughts and prayers. Shelli, you mentioned that mccoveym had her computer stolen...has she been able to find a replacement. please let me know..i have enough computer parts laying around to build a computer complete with Windows XP (Licensed). although it may be slower than what she had, if she wants it she can have it. just let me know and if yes i'll make the arrangements to get it down (from Canada) to her.
When i read your reply and i say this with the most sincerity....you brought tears to my eyes. You just showed how much a family we really are here. Your a kind, thoughtful person and it's members like you that are among the great ones!
Generosity and compassion for other people....has to be one of the greatest qualities in a person.
Damnnnnn i must say....i am proud to know you and you made me day.
- There is a thread for it Satan....right here under general hun.satansmuff wrote:
My thoughts are with her and her family, I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery, ALSO GUYS, maybe I overlooked it, but I 'm sure everyone knows what yesterday was, lets all send out thoughts and prayers to all the family and friends of those who lost loved ones..................
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at September 12, 2009, 10:35:31
- last active about 1 month ago
- That's a load of bad luck...I'm saying a prayer for her now.
I'm sure her little one will be up and running around in no time. Children are very resilient. Little nalgenie fell off the dressing table at 9 months old and fractured her skull...and I am good as new...I will keep her in my prayers.
and Kudos to you Soda..
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played