Shave it all baby....or not?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 8 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Hiya Members
Men by nature are more of a hairy beast then their lovely damsels. Times are different and so are the way men's hairy bods look. Some men shave their chest...under there arms...legs and ummmmmm....ummmmm how shall i say....their personal goodness?
I'm curious to know.....how men feel on "Manscaping". Also the females perspective.
Is A HOT body shaved and smooth.......or is it ruff and masculine?
- Replied by
- at September 23, 2009, 18:23:01
I can understand male swimmers who shave there bodyhair, it does give them a little more of an advantage in the water. The face is a different story, some guys like facial hair some don't, and other guys will grow facial hair to the liking of the partner.
Besides that...don't mess with what the good lord gave you.
- I think men should shave only some parts of their body! armpits, for example...But clean shaven man body look strange! For me! But I like bristle! It's so manfully and sexy!
- Highly interesting topic. How shaved a man/woman should be is determined by their surrounding cultural normals. In parts of Europe and Asia a woman is expected to have hairy legs, armpits, and in "other" places. Right now in America, and American influenced cultures, women are being normed into being smooth ALL over. (Personally, as the father of three females, I find the trend for adult women to appear pre-pube to be a little disturbing.)
This trend is now becoming an issue for men. I think the change of men's fashions, the merging of gender traits, the increased fascination with fallatio, and the deluge in porn, is now making shaved males more common and more desirable.
But, bottom line, the brain is the number one sex organ. So, it simply comes down to what you like! Personally, I hardly have the time to primp myself in that detail! Unless I suddenly start growing like a weed field, I prefer not to put a razor in tender places!!!
So, Lips....tell us how you prefer a man?????
- that really depends Lips......hairless men can be hot and sexy...[think Tom Welling...aka Clark Kent from Smallville] or rugged and sexy [ think Hugh Jackman, wolverines sooo freakin hot!!] Either way it just depends on the whole package!!
- Hi Guys,
I would have to say my preference is some good manicuring. I like a man who's a Man's man...and i have to agree with Doc....as far as "down under"....i want to know he has reached puberty!!!!!!!!!!
I can see if a guy works out hard and shaves his chest....it makes them look more buff. But if your not a workout guru.....i want to run my fingers through that hairy chest. Leave the smooth look to us women!
Besides what man doesn't like a good manicurist.......wink!
- you know lips...I have been with a guy before....well almost been with a guy who had his entire privates smooth as a babys ass.....we were getting all hot and heavy and when his pants came off and I looked down and saw what appeared to be an excited child, I took off immediately!!!! never talked to him ever again..............lol hint, hint, guys......brazilian waxes are indeed for women only!!!
- Roflmaooooooo.......and for all the ladies who don't like bushes in their front yard........maybe never had a son. Wait a minute i never had a son. Hmmmmm guess that rule doesn't apply to females.
- Ummmmmm hedge clippers are highly recommended.........it's female tested and mother approved!!!!!!!
Wasn't that a commercial? Nothing like a little peanut butter.....wink!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played