She's a Cougar.....Lookin for Some Hot Stuff
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi Guys and Dolls,
When it comes to men.....we have always gave acceptance to dating a hot young chick half his age. Yeah we may snicker off on the side lines as he drives away in his vet...Grecian formula in his hair...and hot young babe in the passengers seat. Women seethe as the men secretly envy him.
Move over men.......cause the Cougar is about to embark on some hot stuff half her age!! And i say.....why not? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
Lets face it....women today really take better care of themselves from yesteryear. What younger guy wouldn't want some well seasoned women to teach them a few tricks or two.
As for the gentleman their age..........take Viagra.......its staying power your women wants!!!!!!!
What do ya think?
- The problem when you are your brother's age, male OR female, the baggage level gets too high with the potential pool of eligible dates. Take me for example, if I entered the dating life in my early 40s with four kids......well....lots of women would run like Hell! Also, if I go dating I sure don't want listen to stories about ex husbands and boyfriends, your kid's ADD, etc. The good thing about dating someone of a different age is a lot of baggage, not ALL, gets taken off the table. If the goal is FUN, then it sure is a good idea I believe.
- Sorry Doc, but I have to disagree with that one, I personally don't think that people should date so far out of their own age range....I can't speak for everyone, but in most cases when you see a much older man with a much younger girl or vice versa SOMEONE is being used and I think that is wrong, as for your comment I think there would be less baggage because for one, a person in there 40's or 50's with 4 kids usually have 4 adult kids, which wouldn't cause a problem in a realtionship, as to a 20 something with 4 kids who needs help raising them...Plus an older person would know how to handle themselves around a younger mate or any mate in general, you already know what to expect, what you should or shouldn't talk about and how to handle certain situations..........
- I don't think age is an issue. Unless of course someone is 20 and the person they are dating is 80. That is a bit off kilter. Older men in my opinion are obviously more mature. The games are not as prevalent.
I think this is one of the biggest reasons people seek older mates. It's definitely the maturity factor. It's a fact that females mature much quicker than our male counterparts. Maybe this explains why there is much more younger woman with older men than the reverse.
I think the most stimulating factor in a relationship is mental. With age comes wisdom....with wisdom comes enchantment.......with enchantment comes stimulation.
Then what you are saying is.....you relate to her mentally. I don't think that has relevance whether or not she is a "cougar".
It's not the age when it really boils down to it.....it's relating.
p.s. you know i'm so happy for you......alas your love has come along......your lonely days are over.....and life is like a song.......wink!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...