SKrill dicthing Canadians - Someone wanna swap $20 skrill for $20 buddy transfer
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I hope this is okay to post here but I am kind of at a loss of what to do. Without knowing it, I deposited $20 to my Skrill account for gambling purposes (which it asks before every purchase) and then found out that Skrill was no longer accepting Canadians for depositing to casinos. I think this is so wrong considering I have used them for 4+ years without any issues. I cannot withdraw it back to my credit card and it would cost me the entire deposit to wire it to my bank. So if there is anyone out there that would be so kind to do a buddy transfer into one of the odd matrix accounts I have, I would be more then willing to send them $20 to their Skrill account. I just don't know how I am supposed to fix this. I swore by Skrill, well Moneybookers as they first were and now they have left me in the dark. Please someone help me To the Admins, I am very sorry if I have crossed a line. I did not mean to and would be completely understanding if this post was removed. However if someone could help me, I would be ecstatic
- To be honest, and this is without sounding nasty,
You have been a member since January 2011, this is only your 2nd post. While it may be genuine intentions, I don't think many members would trust you because of the low post count.
Who knows though, there might be someone willing to do a trade like that if you sent the money first, but I doubt it will be worth anyones time
- i understand where you are coming from and it was not my intention to come across in any wrong way. I am just at a loss of what to do. I don't think it is fair to assume that just because I haven't posted much does not mean that I am any less of a member. I don't use the site much but when I do it is usually to learn about casinos that I am not too sure about or to check out the new comers. I am not asking for someone to trust me, nor would I jump to trust just anyone myself. I am just hoping someone may be able to help me out. I am not out to scam anyone.
I am not trying to be nasty either, just defending myself
- To be frank, if you were the member you claim to be, you'd have come across this:
Add to that, Skrill sent out notifications to every email associated with a Skrill acct. so it wasn't exactly some surpirse you couldn't use use to play online.
Withdraw your funds to your bank, and sign up for a new e-wallet
- Oh my, I did not expect to be attacked and at no point did I say I did not know. I found this out after I deposited. They took the money from me like they always did, clearly marked "GAMBLING" At no point have I claimed to have read the entire site here. Actually I stated the opposite.
The responses I am getting is probably why I DON'T post. This is unbelievable. You think I was asking you personally to do something for me. I am only asking if someone would mind helping me. If they choose to, that is their choice. I don't know why you feel the need to be negative when it only a simple request.
By the way, if you read my post you would see why I am asking this, because if I withdraw the funds, I will lose the entire deposit so I was hoping someone would help. I can clearly see that this forum is not the place to come for that.
- Whether your intentions are pure or not, there's unscrupulous people out there who would take advantage of kind-hearted membership.
I'd encourage anyone to report posts in the forum to a moderator (as I just have) where anyone is soliciting funds, or an exchange of funds.
And FYI, you are asking me personally. By posting in the forum, you're asking EVERYONE who reads your post.
- That is not my intentions and that should be seen by the fact I have been a quiet member for almost 3 years with no problems here. If you don't want to help, then what is the point of trying to make me feel bad. It was totally a innocent question. I was not here to try and hurt anyone. I will ask the moderators to remove this post myself as well as my membership. I don't want to be part of anything where you can ask a question without being accused of being malicious.
- You can't possibly be that sensitive. You ARE asking complete strangers for money (or help with money).
And who says I'm trying to make you feel bad? My posts are directed to anyone who reads your thread, as you intended yourself. As to the feedback, you invited it the second you posted.
Anyway, I'll leave it in the moderators capable hands.
I AM NOT ASKING ANYONE FOR MONEY! I would have taken the chance and sent the money first but you can assume what you want. I have asked the mods to remove the post and my account. I really don't see what satisfaction you are getting by this. I only asked a simple question. I was clear and to the point. If you didn't want to help, that's your choice but that wasn't enough for you. I thought this was one of the best forums but if this is the response I get, I guess I am wrong. Thank god there is actually good people left in this world who are more then happy to help me. I don't see moderator by your name, but apparently you are one...
- Replied by
- at January 07, 2014, 09:56:26
- last active 6 months ago
- I don't need to be a moderator to respond.
The fact is you're soliciting help from the membership to exchange funds on the basis of trust and your two posts - essentially, with that Skrill transfer. you're asking for and would be getting some member's personal details like their full name, account name and email address.
I don't NEED your permission or approval to watch out for member's interests nor be a moderator. Unlike you, I AM an active member, and you AREN'T the first to come in here asking for help.
In general we do not allow these kind of posts since this is a virtual world and we really do not know each other. And we had some scam attempts in past where some new members tried to get money from LCB members.
- Replied by
- at January 08, 2014, 05:57:16
- last active 5 hrs ago
Some exceptions were made in past where we did help long standing/active members. But that was a "safe bet" .
Since this subject is sensitive it was bound to get these kind of replies , so deemac80 you should not take things personally.
In general all members here look out for each other and don't want to see anyone scammed ( not saying you were out to scam anyone though ).
I also invite members not to help in these kind of situations, but in case where there is a legitimate need for assistance then LCB will be more than happy to help if possible.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played