spams spams spams
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi LCB'ers, Freaky Vegas has an awesome news which you'll love! They have just launched an...READ
- I'm so tired of getting spam email like this one,
Hurry and take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get $37 Free and experience the games everybody's talking about.
What's fantastic is you don't have to deposit any money. Just Click Here to download the free software and enter the special coupon: 37TITAN when signing up.
I just want to respond, I had casino titan account when they just came out, bi.................ch, lol. If I remove my email from their list, then there'll be another email spaming for another casino the next day. Maybe I will have to buy a software to ged rid of these spamers soon.
Speaking of spam.......Is it just me or is ANYONE else getting messages that are from people on your contact list that your contacts say they NEVER EVEN SENT 2 U? I have been getting these lately, but I am not stupid enough 2 open any of the links posted in them.
- Replied by
- at September 26, 2010, 19:25:20
- last active about 1 month ago
I am SERIOUSLY thinking about reporting these emails to Yahoo & see if they can stop whomever is behind it. It's gonna be kinda hard though b'cuz these emails state that they came from people in my address book.
Anyways, if any1 else out there is also getting BS emails like these please make let me know what u think? Who do u think they are ACTUALLY coming from & have u ever opened a link posted in 1 of them?
- I love the emails that say your deposit has been approved. Now that will make ya look and see what the heck is going on.
When i have opened it, it's a check with a large amount ready to deposit from a casino. Or the subject line will say: Per your request. I am like per my request what?? It's a marketing strategy that makes you open your email from these casinos.
I have learned to trash all of them now and don't even open them.
- chillymellow wrote:
how about places like cashmill bingo - i have "unsubscribed" soooooo many times and they just keep sending their emails to me. I think unsubscribe mostly just verifies there's someone at the email address!
NEVER EVER unsubscribe! The very moment you unsubscribe the spammer knows your email is real and active and he can sell it for a lot more profit. By unsubscribing you actually fund the spammers.
Just use your own spam filter!
- Well, I got tired of the spam and the fun thing is, if I am bored and know that the email addy is a good one, I then hit my Gmail account and then turn on my spam-machine (You can get them for free) and send them 100 or so replies...
Yes, even in my older age, I use words that a 15 year old would possibly/probably use and I tell you I have had some nasty reactions, but most of all, they don't spam me (Usually) again...
- what is the craziest spam email you get?
I had spams like "you won 10 millions of dollars" , "horny single in your area" (even thou I did not watch porn for long time or had my email register with any porn sites) and recently I had spam from VIAGRA, lol, with a title like this "HAVE YOURSELF ALWAYS HARD AND READY", LMAO. :-\ :-\ they must think that I'm a 70 years old man or something.
- I seem to get alot from "Lonely Housewives" and then of course the "I've got a new webcam" ones (Like I don't have one nor am I planning on getting one either!) and the usual "Contact us for your refund/payment/IRS/FBI/Funds and the like...Those I read as the spelling and the idioms they try and use are usually way out of whack.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played