Talk about Luck
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- it just happened 30 min ago. I was hungry and decided to go to McDanold. On my way back, I saw the red and blue light flashing, lol. The cop pulled me over and asked me show id, registration and insurance. Well, I havent paid the DMV for the renewal of registration yet and I dont have insurance. I was like, dam, Mcdanald might cost me couple hundreds. I showed him my id and the expired registration I have and told him right away that I did pay the DMV and I've been waiting for DMV to send back my sticker. He told me he pulled me over bc of my expired registration and asked me when did I pay the DMV? I lied, I said last friday, in fact I havent paid it yet, lol. After checking my id for 5 min, he let me go without a ticket and he also forgot about my insurance. OMG, I feel so lucky today.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at April 06, 2010, 17:44:17
- last active about 1 month ago
yeah, I thought I would have to walk home and walk to the bank later to ask for a loan to pay for the ticket, lol.
[quote author=genenco link=topic=10748.msg90233#msg90233 date=1270565057]
Out here on the west coast, if you get caught with no insurance, they whistle up the tow truck...You get cited also..$$$$$ Out the pocket....
Now get er done!!!
my lisence plate has my school sticker read as "proud to be UCSD", so he problly knew that I'm a poor student and gave me a break, lol.lipstick_xoxos wrote:
I love those kind of good luck days. You must have a face of innocence!! It feels good to everyone once in awhile to beat the system. A lucky day indeed!! I hope your day is topped off with a big win too!
- How lucky can you get!! This day and age they give you tickets for everything, i had a calif cop one time pull my tints off my windows, i was mad.
And to top it off you didn't have insurance... boy was YOU lucky..
A long LONG time ago, i was a teenager lol, to drive my car i took some tags off another car and put it on mine... oh how bad i was but it worked for a year lol
- :oblueday wrote:
In the UK if you have no insurance, they crush your car for you into a nice metal cube. No second chances - its crushed no matter what.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...