Thank you,LCB for my friend!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 2
    3,422
    views
    11
    replies
    Last post ago over 7 years by nalgenie
    No avatar normal
    • Started by
      Superstar Member
      5,146
    • last active 24 days ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • No avatar normal
        • Started by
          Superstar Member
          5,146
        • last active 24 days ago
        I just wanted to thank LCB


      • Avatar 1625
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active 3 months ago
        Wow! Isn't that so great to find a great friend! Friends are something to cherish and never take for granted. They can be your best ally and will always be there for you when you need comfort or advice! I can honestly say that I have only had a few really close friends in my lifetime and to this day....eventhough we live miles and miles apart, I can always count on them to be there when I need them! A true friend is forever!
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,146
        • last active 24 days ago
        trpschick wrote:

        Wow! Isn't that so great to find a great friend! Friends are something to cherish and never take for granted. They can be your best ally and will always be there for you when you need comfort or advice! I can honestly say that I have only had a few really close friends in my lifetime and to this day....eventhough we live miles and miles apart, I can always count on them to be there when I need them! A true friend is forever!


        Thank you
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,356
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        Hi Wnanhee,

        What a beautiful post. It really is amazing what close bonds and relationships are built from online forums such as this. Friends are hard to come by...but good friends are even harder.

        Seems you found yourself a good friend. I am very happy for you!!!!

        Lipstick
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 6 months ago
        I never did say thank you here..
        It really is beautiful Nan.
        You really are a great friend to me too.

        xoxox Nalgenie
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,356
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        Nal,


        Ahhh i should of known.....wink!!!!


        Lipstick
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 6 months ago
        why do you say that??
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,356
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        Hi Nal,

        Why did i say that? I have talked with you at length in chat...you can be very open and endearing to talk to. I'm not surprised she would embrace your friendship.

        Lipstick
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,146
        • last active 24 days ago
        lipstick_xoxos wrote:

        Hi Wnanhee,

        What a beautiful post. It really is amazing what close bonds and relationships are built from online forums such as this. Friends are hard to come by...but good friends are even harder.

        Seems you found yourself a good friend. I am very happy for you!!!!

        Lipstick


        Thank you, Lipstick!
      • Avatar 5887
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          295
        • last active 6 months ago
        thats great wananhee, u can find friends in the most unexpected places
      • Avatar 10718
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,134
        • last active 6 months ago
        lipstick_xoxos wrote:

        Hi Nal,

        Why did i say that? I have talked with you at length in chat...you can be very open and endearing to talk to. I'm not surprised she would embrace your friendship.

        Lipstick


        oh..thanks!  you too.  I'm really not that open at all..you two are just very easy to talk to.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 36
        new members
      • 678
        members online
      • 12905
        guests online
      • 89
        new posts
      • 7714
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170