Thank you Zuga!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
We are all entitled to our own opinions here, and when you make a post no matter what the subject may be, you must be prepaired to accept all different opinions..Just because someone doesn't agree with whatever you have to say, doesn't give you the right to try and belittle someone else by calling them ignorant and childish, and it certainly doesn't give you the right to try and turn other members against each other by suggesting a poll to see if they think someone is stupid. So once again this is only my opinion, but if you want to post a subject be prepared for people who might not agree with you, and be prepaired to handle it in an adult manner, otherwise keep your thoughts to yourself!! I, in no way intended to offend anyone here, just simply stated how I felt on a certain subject, which was open for disscussion. I had no idea I woulda been attacked for voicing my opinion, maybe a little debate, but to be called ignorant and childish for my feelings on a matter???.....That was completely uncalled for!!!!!! Thanks Zuga for understanding that not all people feel the same on everything........
- Started by
- at July 01, 2009, 18:12:08
- last active 2 months ago
- Satansmuff I hear ya and true enough we're all entitled to our own opinions. However, if we are not careful or sensitive to others opinions - this entitlement that we are all given can result into something ugly with no winner. Often said, "If you don't have something good to say..then don't say it at all." I try my best to be someone who exhorts or encourages others - if there is something negative to be said..it's usually to warn others - like a rogue site. An amazing lesson I learned early in life is to never burn your bridges. This would also include to not succumb to the temptation of even sparking a fire close to one. So many times we are confronted by situations or arguments where we want to prove ourselves or gain the upper hand. But if that means burning a bridge(s), it's not worth it. One day that very bridge may prove to be valuable. What we say, what we write...there's power in it...and it can have an impact in either a negative or positive way. I didn't have a problem with your earlier post..as you voiced your opinion I responded voicing mine in response to yours..(not sure if you've read any of my other posts..but if you did..u probably figured out that they are written with a perspective that is comical/sarcastic). So leaving all seriousness aside I would like to once again return things to normal (bearing in mind i take our friendship seriously as i do with all friends)...
I leave you with this as I was so excited today and couldn't wait to tell you...
I swatted another fly for my mom today!!!
And I don't care what the world thinks..to me that was a great accomplishment!!!
- It really makes me sad what has happened. Opinions are made, feelings are hurt and in the end we lose what possibly could be a good friend.
Two people i truly admire were enbattled in warfare today. As a result Zuga was caught in the crossfire. The dust has settled and now one of our good members is gone. I can only hope that its something we all learned from.
We are a family.....we are team. We all create bonds with one another...lets not forget that. Many of us come here everyday. I know for myself....i cherish many people here...i've grown to know you through your posts. It is these posts that bring us all together and creates our family.
A lesson well learned today i hope.
- Yes, Soda, I read your post and as you can clearly see I only voiced my opinion, I in no way tried to discourage, or belittle what anyone else has to say, but I spoke my piece, and I welcome any comments, but what I don't appreciate is someone calling me stupid for feeling the way I do....so thank you for your response [in the adult manner you conducted it in]and thank you for treating me like a person instead of going off on me for having an opinion that differs from yours!
- I've learned I don't watch the news much anymore! It's depressing and I can't change it. Besides getting the heads up on current affairs once a day on my yahoo email start page, thats all I care to hear anymore. So if something keeps getting played over and over I'm not subjected to it. The media plays what makes money. Thats what this world has come down to What makes money!
Theres enough meanness already in this world. John Lennon said it all in IMAGINE. We all need to work towards peace, love and understanding. Even I have subcomed to the evils of this world. I'm not a church goer (hence the gambling, smoking and drinking LMAO!)
I am in no way attacking anyone but FEEL THE LOVE PEOPLE!!!!!!
ONE MORE POST CLOSER TO NOT BEING NEWBIE! LMAO
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try.
No Hell below us
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people
living for today....
You may say i'm a dreamer
but i'm not the only one.
I hope one day you'll join us
and the world will live as one.
Great post....and congrats in advance on a new star coming!!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played