The filthiest thing we touch EVERYDAY!!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 1 hour ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Rich Casino Exclusive Tournament this December only for LCBers All players welcome - US...READ
- Hiya Members!
I just saw a clip on this on our local news. You might want to think twice before handling a grocery cart! A lab recently tested the handle of grocery carts.......and what they found was pure FILTH! It was reported that there is more germs on a grocery cart handle than there is in a public washroom.........yikes!
So pleaseeeee next time your in a grocery store use the towelettes offered or carry hand sanitzer in your car.......and sanitize those hands!!
Oh my........what about the peanuts...popcorn and pretzels that are served at the bar.............guess what........your not gonna want to ever eat from one those little snack bowls again. When tested..........full of URINE!!!!!! I have not ate a bar snack since!!!!!
Can ya just imagine wants on the slot machine buttons......not enough to stop me from playing........lmao!!!
Greatest invention in the whole world is hand sanitizer!!!!!!
- One of the greatsest things ever is the most germ infested thing out there....cold, hard CASH! It's been in thousands of people's hands, mouth, butt crack, and anywhere else a stripper may put it......it's also been on the ground, in toilets [noboby flushes a $100 bill] been stepped on with your dirty shoes, in people's sweaty pockets.....and the list can go on and on and on............but I don't know of a single person who cleans their hands after handling money!!
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at August 10, 2009, 16:03:36
- last active about 1 month ago
- omggggggggg i know!!! Then peeps put in there mouth...i want to cringe........yuckkkkkkksatansmuff wrote:
One of the greatsest things ever is the most germ infested thing out there....cold, hard CASH! It's been in thousands of people's hands, mouth, butt crack, and anywhere else a stripper may put it......it's also been on the ground, in toilets [noboby flushes a $100 bill] been stepped on with your dirty shoes, in people's sweaty pockets.....and the list can go on and on and on............but I don't know of a single person who cleans their hands after handling money!!
- I used to work in an office setting. One of the dirtiest things in that office were the telephones. There must of been 20 different people using those phones on a daily basis, and no one ever took a can of LYSOL to the things. I came down with more than one cold I will tell you, and I know I must of gotten it from those telephones.
On a different note: Something else I know is germ infested are sponges. Here people are washing dishes with them and they have been found to be one of the biggest things that hold germs. Ewwwww. I used to use them all the time. Not anymore.
- Yes Pam, and Payphones, even the keys.. so gross
Another thing they found was these germs being even on
your own toothbrush. I keep a bottle of listerine to clean my
toothbrush with, hoping that is sufficent, even not wanting to
face that they are on there.
They have little bottles of spray disinfectants for purses, and keeping
a sanitizer for hands when i gamble, making sure i don't rub
my eyes or something, even touching the end of my cig!
What bugs me is when i walk in grocery stores and see children
with their mouths just knawin away at the handles. They have
these quilted cloth type seats you can play over the childs seat,
it covers the handle and the other areas. Not to mention the
other things parents don't pay attention to what their child
puts their mouth and hands on, keys, cellphones, etc.
SLOT JUNKIE!!! wrote:
- Replied by
- at August 10, 2009, 21:24:10
YIKES!!!! Don't forget about the ELEVATOR buttons; have been found with ECOLI!!!!
Hi there SLOT JUNKIE!!!,
We had a case of that at our Justice center here in Cleveland..they had to completeley replace the elevator...not just the buttons. Sick isnt it?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played