Theres nothing like a Sunday morning...
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Ahhh, Sunday!! The day of rest. Sleeping in, a pot of coffee, (several actually) the Sunday paper, and a big breakfast. Lets not forget reading all the new posts here on LCB. Attending church perhaps?! Spending time with family.
I rose late this morning at 9:30am, grabbed my coffee, and headed for LCB . I plan on reading the paper, and drinking gallons of coffee. I will enjoy a nice big breakfast shortly of pancakes, and will likely want to go back to bed after that.
Please share your Sunday morning routine.
Happy Sunday All.................. PMM2008
- I wish I could have had my typical Sunday Morning, but my friends and I decided we would go to the River, DRINK and Bar-B-Q!!! So the morning was hurry, wakr up, go buy some beer and meat. Get to the River so we can have a nice spot to Bar-B-Q. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday!!
Of course now it's Monday I am sunburnt and hung over!!! ooo hoooooo
I still had fun.
- Shelli wrote:
So the morning was hurry, wakr up, go buy some beer and meat. Get to the River so we can have a nice spot to Bar-B-Q.
that sounds like sundays i would always want
on, a usual sunday, i hope i have had lots of fine dining and fine drinking the day before. sleeping in late, go up for a espresso and a cig, lay down in the couch and watch a movie i dont have to use all of my brain to watch. go up and check my comp, make a late breakfast/brunch and maby another movie (movie junkie) and treating myself... since its pitty me beeing hangover with something nice and greasy hangover dinner at night
- Another Sunday morning. Here I am with LCB. I have my coffee in hand and a long lists of posts to read. I just love this part of my day. LCB is addicting. The Nascar race is later today for me, and I might just place a little wager on who will win.
How will you spend this Sunday? PMM2008
Tomorrow night is CAsino night for me.....YESSSSSS
- Sunday...its a rainy, lazy, hazy day! To sum it up, I'll make my nice Sunday dinner. This is the only day of the week i set the dining room table. I love dishes of all kinds. This i my weakness. I have 9 sets of dishes (not including holiday dishes) which i really have NO more room for another set..and platters...well i won't even mention how many platters!
I will spend an hour decorating the table. I always buy fresh flowers and find different ways to place them on the table. Lots of candles and depending on the season i try to find unique ways to use them. Since it is spring time, i think today i will use my little terracotta mini pots and put a candle in each at every place setting.
Today i will make baked mostaccioli, salad and garlic bread. Have a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio to sip with dinner. No red wine....i am allergic to that!
For dessert i will have Italian cookies with expresso.
If anyone wants to stop by....I'll leave a place setting waitin for ya!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played