Thrills 10 free spins/ shop item

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 23
    344
    views
    14
    replies
    Last post ago 6 months by blueday
    Index

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Index
        • Started by
          Sr.Newbie
          16
        • online

        did.not received my bought spins at thrills casino again

        Rated:
      • Me
        • Replied by
          admin
          6633
        • online

        please PM our shop Moderator blueday

      • Rzgq3
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          180
        • last active about 1 month ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index

        Hi diekalle, 

        I just sent you an email as a reply to the general support query you made. It is regarding your Thrills spins purchase, please check it out and let me know if you have any further questions.

        If you have any shop questions, you can always contact me through the support or live chat, or you can post on this topic: 

        https://latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/general-discussion/member's-claimed-shop-items/1125#msg333592

        Our shop moderator, blueday, and I are always here for your shop questions. 

      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          536
        • last active 2 hrs ago

        I purchased Thrills freespins too :) 

        Love that there are finally awesome freespins for a well known netent casino :) 

        Thanks again for all these promo's !!!

      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20463
        • online

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        Lily wrote:
        If you have any shop questions, you can always contact me through the support or live chat, or you can post on this topic: 

        https://latestcasinobonuses.com/onlinecasinobonusforum/general-discussion/member's-claimed-shop-items/1125#msg333592

         

        You can private message me direct too of course.

      • No avatar normal

        ive made a few reviews and comments on casinos but they dont registyer as vaid comments in my account and so i dont recieventhe lcd reward that im supp0seds to

      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20463
        • online

        You won't receive a credit if your comment is less than 200 characters (not including the spaces). Some of your comments are shorter than 200 characters and therefore you wouldn't have received a credit for those.  I believe your account is correct as it stands.

      • Index
        • Replied by
          Sr.Newbie
          16
        • online

        I mean that i still not recieve my free spins at thrills casino. Which i bought in the shop at 16.08.2016.

        Rated:
      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20463
        • online

        According to the rep, they were credited on 17th August.  I assume you have logged in and checked.  I will contact the rep on Monday to find out why they have not been credited.

         

      • No avatar normal

        what about the ratings. i thought i recieved .10 cents for every casino review rating i made. isnt that aside from the comment reward and wouldnt i then be missing getting paid out on my ratings that i have posted. also no i have made many reviews and comments that far exceed 200 characters that i never recieved anything for. i ask you to look into this deeper please

      • No avatar normal

         as well as i thought i was supposed to get 0.10 for any forum post with over 50 charachters. i should have gotten that for my last post

      • 1195 1078194353315 336 n
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          129
        • last active 2 days ago
        jamiesolidwordguy wrote:

         as well as i thought i was supposed to get 0.10 for any forum post with over 50 charachters. i should have gotten that for my last post

        Same thing is heapening to me since new website LCB was launched, maybe we can only earn 1$ of credit per day :(

      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20463
        • online
        jamiesolidwordguy wrote:

        what about the ratings. i thought i recieved .10 cents for every casino review rating i made. isnt that aside from the comment reward and wouldnt i then be missing getting paid out on my ratings that i have posted. also no i have made many reviews and comments that far exceed 200 characters that i never recieved anything for. i ask you to look into this deeper please

         Yes you are supposed to get 0.10 for all forum posts with 50 characters (not including spaces) or more and 0.10 for rating..

        Admin will need to look into this - someone will get back to you.

        I think i should also suggest you read the Shop Terms and Conditions to you - particularly Rule 8 regarding accumulation of chips during your first 3 months of membership.

         

        mannixx wrote:

        jamiesolidwordguy wrote:

         as well as i thought i was supposed to get 0.10 for any forum post with over 50 charachters. i should have gotten that for my last post

        Same thing is heapening to me since new website LCB was launched, maybe we can only earn 1$ of credit per day :(

         Again, Admin will look into this.

      • Index
        • Replied by
          admin
          20463
        • online

        @diekalle - Your spins have been credited again.  They only have a "shelf life" of 24 hours so if you don't use them within the 24 hours, they disappear.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 30
        new members
      • 655
        members online
      • 21186
        guests online
      • 74
        new posts
      • 5648
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      • Index
        A lot of members have said they are not keen on some of the casinos available in the Shop. Many of you requested Intertops, which has been added in the last week however, I would love to hear about your favourite...
        Which Casinos would you like to see in the LCB Shop?
      • Index
        Introducing the newest member of the bgo casino family, PowerSpins.com, where you get free spins every day.Log in at powerspins.com now using your bgo username and password where 50 free spins are waiting for you - no...
        Power Spins Casino No Deposit
      • Index
        Dear LCBers, Everum casino is giving away free spins every time a new slot has been released to the fastest players who post their casino usernames here on this thread. Please note: US players are not allowed to...
        Exclusive Express Promos at Everum Casino

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit