To Turbo or Not to Turbo that is the Question
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Last post ago about 7 years by
- Started by
- last active 14 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- when i put money in a casino i am afraid to even put it on auto play and i nurse every spin trying to time it perfectly. But when i get a Free chip not only do i put it on auto play but i turbo it and have a ball. Now call me stupid bit a swear they games hit better and more often on turbo so why can't i bring myself to do it with real money? So my question to you is does anyone else feel the same way i do and if so do you turbo or don't you??
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Mighty! Member
- Replied by
- at December 01, 2009, 14:27:48
- last active about 1 month ago
- 13oclock wrote:
ive wondered about that...do you really stop it or does it land on the stop it would have stopped on once ya hit spin?
i asked this question in another forum and got a response that the op must be crazy to think that stopping it changes the outcome...well i must be crazy because i have seen some strange things happen when i stop it myself...i have gotten bonus rounds that i would not have got had i not stopped it..this i truly believe even in land based casinos...i have hit that stop button on some increable hits....that i was not getting just letting it spin on its own...so i will continue to stop it whenever i feel it..hummmmm i must be crazy
- 13oclock wrote:
lol....but then again, if you got the bonus by stopping it, how would you know you wouldn't have gotten it otherwise?..heehee...oooOOooo, one'a those to haunt ya...lol
does not haunt me at all u dont see what i see or believe what i believe/
- Stopping does win for me, i'll hit the bonus on a stop
even in the land casinos..
Cracks me up when i'm winning people walk by asking me
"did you stop on the win" or bonus.. people sitting next to me
seeing me hit it alot, they say.. "i'm gonna try it your way"
and start stopping it too.
They don't win.. turn to me and say.. "you just got the magic stop"
The land base casinos have machines you can touch the screne
and stop any real you want, or slide your fingers across them to stop
I love doing that, sometimes i'll line them up!
from ask the expert:
- Replied by
- at December 03, 2009, 23:01:36
No, you are not changing the outcome at all. You have no control over the slot's random number generator. This marketing device, called a "Player Stop Feature", simulates the player's ability to stop the reels whenever they want. However, when you stop the reels, the machine simply displays the stop positions it originally generated and would have showed you if you had not stopped the reel spin. It's a good marketing ploy and works well. In fact, some reel slots employ this device by speeding up the reel spin to the generated stop positions when the player presses a button below each reel. The reels "click" and a switch is hit that simply speeds up the reel to the generated position. But to the player it looks like they stopped it where they wanted. It's just another way to market a game to their clients
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...