Too much coffee?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- What I mean is if you are playing at Liberty Slots Casino say the game Doctor Love, and you sign...READ
- I drink alot of coffee. People, including the doctor tell me I drink too much coffee.
I need to know what that means. I am confused. :-\ Is there really is such a thing as too much coffee? Isn't that like saying you have too much money? Having to much fun.
My coffee pot is on morning , noon and night. I have a BUNN, which takes 3 minutes to brew. (three minutes to long)
PLease tell me I am not the only one that drinks alot of coffee. I need reassurance from my LCB family.
i LOVE my BUNN, the best 120.00 bucks i ever spent
got it on sale @ sears.
I love my coffee, and have been told i drink to much..
theres is NO WAY on this earth i could go without
my cup beside me with coffee (cream and sugar)!
My little hot travel mug, is in my hand when i walk out the door
Gotta have my coffee...
I started drinking coffee when i started working as a waitress
sometimes pulling 16 hour shifts, coffee was what kept me
going lol, now it's what keeps me alive!!!!
- well, i don't drink coffee myself.....oddly enough the few times i do it makes me TIRED!! My boyfriend on the other hand.....that's a whole other story, he litterally can not function in the mornings without it, and he too just got himself a bunn....said he was tired of waiting to long in the mornings.................i guess like most things caffeine is an addiction too....although i have no problem quitting soad when i got on my little health kicks [that never last more than a month lol] and i drink about 6 cans of mountain dew a day
- I drink at least a pot in the morning with my cigarettes and LCB. This is how I start my day. Each morning is the same,, and I am not looking to change it.
Then around three I usually make another pot, or drive to the local Dunkin Donuts shop and get me a Extra Large. Yummmmmmm.
Well, hey now, here comes evening time...I am feeling a bit slowwww. I need a pick me up. Here comes that next pot of coffee. I drink the whole thing and am usually up till late night posting and enjoying chat.
I prefer coffee over soda, beer, wine, water, etc...
By the way, to all my fellow coffee drinkers, Life is to short to drink BAD coffee..
That can be another post. You know the kind that eats the styrafoam cup its in?? Eats the stir stick??
- 2 pots per day (Excluding weekends) is norm for me If employed, it probably should go down.
My tip for coffee drinkers.
Hate plain coffee but don't have money for creamer? sweetener?
Use plain old syrup. Pour in 1/2 to 1 finger and pour in coffee...Yeah, uses it up fast, but then again, like coffee and pancakes, this is close!
Anyone got others?
Oh, Gotta make 2nd pot now..brb!
|(Yes I actually get 6-8 hours of pretty good sleep each night)
Yeah Imagine I don't know what I'll do come the day I only have enough for smokes or creamer but not both!!
(Just kidding, I can get by on sugar only...sob)
I have also done this.
If you use the liquid creamer, buy 1 and get 2-3 of the bland type (No flavor) Pour out all into one pitcher, mix and then re-pour back itno containers.
One way of stretching out the money if you're low ( I have done this some years ago) on cash.
You don't get "Full impact" but you Do get some flavor and that helps.
(Stay away from the powder types (if you can), they cost more then liquid creamer in the long run)
- What i used to find alot, and i am also guilty of is...
Waiting on a tables coming to see that all the sugars, sweet n lows
Equals, and Powder Creamers, and Liquid Half and Halfs are all
gone, and seeing no wrappers or empty H&H containers.. think
us waitresses don't notice, and talk about you when you leave!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played