True Story Here...Lord please help me!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Ok, so even after I said I was done gambling I went ahead and put another $130 on Jackpot Capital today. I went up at first the down, down down to nothing...lasted me about 2 hours and that was with a 100% deposit bonus. At least I can say it last more than 20 mins...thats a huge plus but never the less I busted $260 in 2 hours with 60 cents being my max bet. After I lost everything I had 488 in comps. I cashed them in and sat there like an idiot hitting bonus round after bonus round on 1 penny one line bets and man...I tell ya, had I been betting 20 cents per spin I would have been hitting pretty good....at least 30-40$$ per bonus game....well after betting 1 cent per spin and hitting all those bouns round on Paris Beauty...a new game for me I said F#@K it and bet $1 a spin for my last four dollars....imagine this, the bonus rounds were still coming and I got it on my very last dollar. I end up hitting all 5 of the guy symbols with the wild girl in first and last reel...paid out over $500 bucks! As of now I'm sitting on $580 and all off of 488 comps!!! So now I got this decent bankroll with no restictions what-so-ever since it was comp points I cashed in and I'm praying like hell I don't do something stupid like last week and blow it all like a retard. I know good and well I'm not gonna cash out now seeing how I've lost more than what I have in the past 2 weeks but please, please, PLEASE let this luck continue on to a really good cashout....bty, the random for this game is over 11k right now and as much as the bonus games have been hitting I think I may just stick with it for awhile. Wish me luck guys and this really goes to show no matter how bad your doing you can always make a comeback. I thought for sure that $4.88 wouldn't do nothing for me but now I have twice as much as I started with and this time I have no playthrough to meet or restictions on games! I'm sure I'll post again in 2 hours saying how I blew it all...lol...but I'm hoping for once that luck is on my side...I mean it's gotta be right? All this money off of a few dollars worth of comps?!!!! Please my fellow LCBers...send luck my way!!!!!
- Oh and i have to add this little tid-bit....even though everyone tells me not to this is exactly why i like to drink when I play...I admit I'm quite buzzed right now and when I gamble when I'm drunk/buzzed I play off instincts instead of common sense. Normally with those little bit in comps I would go to keno or play pennies in hopes of hitting a random, but in my semi druken stuper I said to myself either go hard or go home...i went hard and it payed off big time....now if I can only manage to keep it coming!!!
- Replied by
- at November 06, 2011, 01:10:25
- last active 3 months ago
- Dare i even leave a relpy here.....of course as I and every one predicted ....GONE...this time didn't even last me an hour on 60 cent bets...knew it was too good to be true...Not sure why I even bother to post here in an effort to control myself or gain luck when I already know what the results will be....
- satansmuff wrote:
Dare i even leave a relpy here.....of course as I and every one predicted ....GONE...this time didn't even last me an hour on 60 cent bets...knew it was too good to be true...Not sure why I even bother to post here in an effort to control myself or gain luck when I already know what the results will be....
:'( Awwww Satansmuffin... we knew it... A word of advice to help you out:
The light at the end of the tunnel IS a freight train... Stepping off the tracks is recommended...
- Satansmuff. I am sorry! Online gambling can be so frustrating!
Online gambling is 2x more difficult than in real life casinos.
1. Online uses computer software that is NOT in your favor. In fact, having a psychological background, I am VERY convinced the software "senses" compulsive behavior. Also, I am convinced the slots online are not as favorable as land based casinos.
2. If anyone has ANY compulsive traits or behavior (which I sure do!) then online gambling just feeds that compulsiveness. These boards are full of stories of people who were ahead, could have cashed out a nice sum, but did not. I look at myself...in the land based casino, I am very cool and reasoned. I often go home with a bank roll. But....that cool and reason goes out the window gambling online.
- So sorry satansmuff, well you did your best with a great comeback, those are hard to do.. and hopefully it was fun while it lasted.. i beleive in luck and i think you system is right on, but sometimes it there sometimes it isn't.. but when it is there no stoppin ya!
Doc im the opposite, i'm very cheapie on the computer i'm in control i'm calm.. but in the casino.. im soooo gone!
Hey SatansM.......What I always say is, " full speed or nothing!" :] Dont ever change the way you are because it will be the reason for your greatness yet to come. If you want the ultimate prize you gotta be willling to THROW IT DOWN. And the only greatness ever acheived in life is by way of great risk. I reversed 4 $1200 balances sitting in my withdraw this week alone trying for a progressive. So dont sweat it and dont stop being YOU. It sounds like you have a lot of fun when you play so go on and PLAY and PLAY BIG.
- Replied by
- at November 06, 2011, 08:25:58
- last active 4 months ago
Be YOU and YOU will BE.-
- Yes...I like drunabs comment also....make me feel a bit better about things when I look at it through his prospective. But I see alot of people commenting how I had the chance to cashout and don't. Im my opion I never had the chance to cashout and even mentioned I wasn't going to as that win from my comps still left me down for the last 2 weeks....I was HOPING for that good luck to continue on to a decent cashout but as luck would have it after that hit I left the computer for awhile (big mistake) came back and didn't hit a single thing again. I do still have $6...not counting on another miracle hit for $500 but I'm still not finished....gonna wait till after midnight and go back to my pursuit for that random jackpot by playing 1 cent on one line.
- Thansk for your comment Lips...and I'm hoping your right
As for the random jackpots does anyone know if mutiple games share the same jackpot? I asked support but of course the answer was I don't know....I don't know how you call yourself support when you can't answer simple questions lol....but anyways as of right now Paris Beauty, Tigers Treasure and Crystal Waters all have their random jackpot sitting at $11556.16 and counting! I find it strange that 3 games (maybe more since I didn't look at every single game) have the exact same amount for the jackpot. I guess I'll find out when one of them hit. If they all drop back to $1000 then I'll know it's shared and won't buy for a second that they all hit at the same time if the casino trys to say every game has a seperate jackpot. I've always ASSUMED that every game has it'sown jackpot but never found out for a fact or even questioned it until now when I noticed this!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played