Using Net+ Neteller card at petrol pumps

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Headline back 2
    472
    views
    8
    replies
    Last post ago about 1 year by Markotik
    Index
    • Started by
      Super Hero
      1,765
    • last active 3 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Index
        • Started by
          Super Hero
          1,765
        • last active 3 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Nirvana2
        Hi this is just a heads up to everyone who uses the pay at pump system offered by many fuel providers in recent times.

        Do not use your NET+ card at these pumps use another card or pay in the shop. The gas company take £100 in pending status instead of the amount in petrol you pay for.

        You'll get it back within 14 business days when they see how much you have paid for at the merchant, but it's a major pain in the ass. This has happened to me at Tesco today, so I'm now potless until they reimburse me my £90!

        So please never use NET+ card at the gas pumps or Skrill card either! So annoyed right now! Had to let everyone know!

        I'm not sure if it's just UK or not but I would not risk this. It happened to me at Tesco petrol pumps though. I think it happens as security in case the person attempts to take more petrol than they have paid for etc. Sort of like leaving an item of value in a shop/or with a person while you go get the money for it etc.
      • Nirvana2
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          566
        • last active 4 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        wow thats insane.. thanks for the heads up
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,765
        • last active 3 months ago
        nirvana wrote:

        wow thats insane.. thanks for the heads up


        No worries.I have been assured by customer services that I'll get it back but in an eyewatering 14 days potentially!! Hopefully within next day or 2!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2,057
        • last active 15 hrs ago
        bigdk1888 wrote:

        Hi this is just a heads up to everyone who uses the pay at pump system offered by many fuel providers in recent times.

        Do not use your NET+ card at these pumps use another card or pay in the shop. The gas company take £100 in pending status instead of the amount in petrol you pay for.

        You'll get it back within 14 business days when they see how much you have paid for at the merchant, but it's a major pain in the ass. This has happened to me at Tesco today, so I'm now potless until they reimburse me my £90!

        So please never use NET+ card at the gas pumps or Skrill card either! So annoyed right now! Had to let everyone know!

        I'm not sure if it's just UK or not but I would not risk this. It happened to me at Tesco petrol pumps though. I think it happens as security in case the person attempts to take more petrol than they have paid for etc. Sort of like leaving an item of value in a shop/or with a person while you go get the money for it etc.


        Yeah, when I was paying online for my Tesco e-shopping with my Neteller card I had to pay few bucks and wait for them like 10 days but it was just like $3, not £100/each time 
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,765
        • last active 3 months ago
        Sommi wrote:

        bigdk1888 wrote:

        Hi this is just a heads up to everyone who uses the pay at pump system offered by many fuel providers in recent times.

        Do not use your NET+ card at these pumps use another card or pay in the shop. The gas company take £100 in pending status instead of the amount in petrol you pay for.

        You'll get it back within 14 business days when they see how much you have paid for at the merchant, but it's a major pain in the ass. This has happened to me at Tesco today, so I'm now potless until they reimburse me my £90!

        So please never use NET+ card at the gas pumps or Skrill card either! So annoyed right now! Had to let everyone know!

        I'm not sure if it's just UK or not but I would not risk this. It happened to me at Tesco petrol pumps though. I think it happens as security in case the person attempts to take more petrol than they have paid for etc. Sort of like leaving an item of value in a shop/or with a person while you go get the money for it etc.


        Yeah, when I was paying online for my Tesco e-shopping with my Neteller card I had to pay few bucks and wait for them like 10 days but it was just like $3, not £100/each time 


        I've been assured I'll get it back but up to 14 days away is useless!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,765
        • last active 3 months ago
        bigdk1888 wrote:

        Sommi wrote:

        bigdk1888 wrote:

        Hi this is just a heads up to everyone who uses the pay at pump system offered by many fuel providers in recent times.

        Do not use your NET+ card at these pumps use another card or pay in the shop. The gas company take £100 in pending status instead of the amount in petrol you pay for.

        You'll get it back within 14 business days when they see how much you have paid for at the merchant, but it's a major pain in the ass. This has happened to me at Tesco today, so I'm now potless until they reimburse me my £90!

        So please never use NET+ card at the gas pumps or Skrill card either! So annoyed right now! Had to let everyone know!

        I'm not sure if it's just UK or not but I would not risk this. It happened to me at Tesco petrol pumps though. I think it happens as security in case the person attempts to take more petrol than they have paid for etc. Sort of like leaving an item of value in a shop/or with a person while you go get the money for it etc.


        Yeah, when I was paying online for my Tesco e-shopping with my Neteller card I had to pay few bucks and wait for them like 10 days but it was just like $3, not £100/each time 


        I've been assured I'll get it back but up to 14 days away is useless!


        Very pleased to announce I have the £90 back! Expected a far longer delay! Huge relief!!
      • Soad1
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          629
        • last active 9 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        pretty sure ull get ur monies back
      • Flapjack
        • Replied by
          admin
          4,829
        • last active 5 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Index
        Wow, I would be in a panic. Thanks. I'm really glad you got your money back, that's a relief.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 32
        new members
      • 676
        members online
      • 12282
        guests online
      • 92
        new posts
      • 841
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170