Very odd thing happened this afternoon
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 21 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- It was noon and I was still in my nightgown. I came out of the bedroom and the frontdoor was open (my husband was outside having a smoke) and I saw what I thought was a boy standing at the doorway. I thought it was one of my son's friends, so I got dressed so my son could play. I came out and he was gone, so I asked my husband where the kid went. He said he was outside the whole time and there was no kid at the door. I asked my husband to stand inside the doorway and then stand outside the doorway. It was light enough both time I could see clearing his clothes and what color they were, the boy I saw all I saw was black. I could see the outline clearly but there was no color. Kinda confused because both my kids were at computers at the time, my son in my room and my daughter in the frontroom.
- wmmeden wrote:
You know, Blue, it might have been what I think it was. I am trying not to think too much on it because the more I think about it, the more freaked I get. Especially with it being all black.
I understand completely and I would be scared and freaked out too. I really don't want to say the word that is on the tip of our tongues.
- Whoa, what a freaky incident.
Hope it was just a neighbor boy who was bored going around the neighbors.
Funny how it reminds me of a article of a 53-year old man with failing eyesight who had a woman visitor and instructed him to drop his pants and get face-down on the bed so that she could administer an enema.
He said he assumed his doctor had sent her and thus complied, and it was over in two minutes, and she was gone. The doctor later said he had no idea who the woman was.
I was like huh? what? and later laughed so hard(sorry). Can you imagine how he must feel embarrassed?
- Hero Member
yes , you probably did see, what you think you saw. I have seen one simular, at least , I think I saw what you saw . If we really saw it.
- Replied by
- at August 15, 2011, 05:32:44
- last active 20 hrs ago
and as for it being all black, I have heard that features are not visible on some of our visitors.
I dont mean to make light of this , but sometimes if you dont laugh, you may cry. lol
I hope this helps alittle,
- wmmeden, you saw what you saw, and maybe you will never know what it is. But you should trust what your mind is telling you about the experience.
I too saw something, this morning around 8 am. I have a blanket hanging up where the bedroom used to be, and it only hangs down about 3/4 of the way to the floor, so you can see a little of the living room below the end of the blanket. Jake was here for a short visit, and I thought what I saw was him coming toward the bedroom. I was just about to go into the living room, but I saw shadowy black legs showing under the blanket, walking toward the bedroom. So I stopped. and sat back on the bed, losing sight of the blanket. Expecting Jake to have already come in, and seeing that he hadn't, I got back up and opened up the full view of the living room by moving the blanket aside. He was sitting on the couch, watching TV. This only took a few seconds: he had been sitting on the couch the whole time, and there was nobody to account for the legs I saw coming toward my room.
This came right after I had woken up from a strange but pleasant dream where I got to see my fiance who had died in 1988. Just a coincidence, but hey, it was pretty strange just like what happened to you.
very interesting stories and i have always had a great interest in it and believe what you are seeing could very possibly be from the other side.
- Replied by
- at August 15, 2011, 17:40:52
- last active 22 min ago
This thread came just in time to share what had happened to a friend of mine. On Friday she had gone to the cemetery to visit the grave of her high school friend on the anniversary of her passing.
She stopped to pick up a bouquet of flowers on the way and when she pulled up to her grave decided to pull out a single rose and also visit a another friend who had passed three years ago.
The bouquet was in the passengers seat and when she pulled the single rose out she leaned over to the floorboard on the passengers side to take it out. She saw a couple leaves that were attached together on this single rose that looked a bit wilted and pulled it off.
She got out of the car and with bouquet with the leaves she pulled in hand and tossed it in grass. After visiting the first friend she got in car to visit the second grave and got out of the car with the rose.
She said for whatever the reason she felt very emotional and cried very hard at his grave. She placed the single rose on his grave and walked back to her car.
When she got back in, the attached leaves she had pulled from that single rose were laying in her drivers seat.
Although i believe in these things did question her with "was your windows open and it blew back in, are you sure you dropped it in the grass, were there any more leaves on rose that could of fell off, was there leaves that could of fell off bouquet"?
Her windows were up. She saw the leaves in the grass and even contemplated to pick it up and put it in a nearby trash can. There was only one more set of leaves on rose and it was in tacked when she dropped it off. The bouquet was tightly wrap with only the buds peeking through.
In conclusion........i believe it was his way to say ty and please don't cry.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...