Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active 11 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I have noticed, that casinos are constantly changeing the bonus rules and WR.At some casinos blackjack has been excluded from meeting the WR.But at some casinos they just simply increased the WR for blackjack.So i ask you lads whats the biggest WR you have played, considering the bonus and deposit amount? It seems to me too risky to play when you have to wage 40x (50x or more) b+d. Further more i heard that on GoldenPalace almost always ask for proof of identification for cashouts.Is that a truth?
- Assuming you are given the bonus money right away to wager with, I play the cashable bonuses that are 50xB and above like stickies. I'll set a goal of either doubling up or busting out and if I reach that goal I just grind out the wagering requirements. This cuts down on the time I'd spend meeting wagering requirements by half. Ev is almost identical though the variance is far greater. For example say, I had 10 identical bonuses of $100 with 50xB. That would be a wagering requirement of $5000 per casino for a total of $50,000 in wagering to do. Quite a lot huh. But if I make a full bankroll bet ($100 deposit + $100 bonus) at each casino I will lose half and win half in theory. So, rather than having a balance of $200 at each ten casinos to complete wagering for; I have a balance of $400 at each of five casinos. So I'd only have to wager $25,000 in total to clear this money (5 casinos x $5000). I have successfully used this strategy at many casinos with high wagering requirements and I've found that long term I would've made about the same amount of money had I just completed wagering without the full bankroll bet first. But I would have spent twice as much time doing it. There is alot more risk with this strategy as you could easily go bust more than you win...but you could also win more than you go bust!!
- well, playing like sticky bonuses has its up and down sides.you can expect high winings or like you said Logjammin to bust out. but ,i must say, i have reserves about that kind of strategy, i will rather play safe.Maybe on the long run you could came with full bankroll, but its too risky for me to try it.Thats why i didnt play any of the sticky bonuses so far... and yes , i know that playing 1$ a hand is taking more time,but so far its giving results.
- Eventually the cashables will run out and stickies will be all you have left to do. Starting out small is the best advice I could give you when you make the switch. Do a couple of small ones to get started. LIke you I was very hesitant about stickies cause of the risk but once I got the ball rolling I enjoyed doing these far more than the regular low risk cashables. You really get to have your cake and eat it too because you can experience the thrill of gambling by making big bets, but also have the comfort of knowing that the math is on your side. Good luck!!
"A bonus whore that doesn't do stickies is like a porn star that doesn't do anal."
John Hutson wrote:
- Replied by
- at August 21, 2007, 09:50:03
I think the sticky bonuses are nogood, cause I cannot cashout 'em
I prefer MG "clearplay" bonuses.
But using this bonus you can win a lot of money and withdraw full amount
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played