walk right by
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Does this sound familar to any slot players out there? Your walking the floor in search of the perfect machine. Any machines you consider playing you instantly take a peek at how much the last payout was before we decide to sit down or not. If the machine hit big or paid a jackpot out to the last player we walk right on by. We are so sure it is not going to do it again for sometime, so we keep walking. Is this true? Is the machine really done paying? I know that machines have cold streaks after payouts but I have also learned they have hot streaks too. I know the machine is run by the Random Number Generator, and a machine will continue to pay out at a normal rate after a big hit. So what is it in us that makes us walk right by that machine, even our favorite, if it has just paid out. Is it all superstition?
Do any slot players out there do this? I know I do.
All in fun: PMM2008
- LooneySyl wrote:
OMG PMM....i do the same thing
If the machine shows a big withdrawal or payout i walk by
And then i think im telepathic with the machines so i slowly walk thru the area where my fav machines are and try to feel their vibes...LMAO ::)
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I do the same thing! And don't cha love the "blue hairs" that rub the screen of the machine?
- I had an experience with a machine that just paid. I was playing a poker machine when i guy hit the royal flush on it. He cashed out and walked away. A woman came to sit down at that machine and i told her that someone just hit the royal on it. She immediatley got up and said thanks for telling her and left.
Five minutes later another woman comes to sit down and i proceed to tell her the same thing. She shrugs her shoulders and says "oh well i'm gonna play it anyway". Within a matter of minutes she too hits the royal!! The odds seem impossible.
Needless to say i felt horrible for making the first woman leave. Since then, i have never warned another person about a machine that just paid!
- Oh Lips, that is a true story I know. After learning a machine continues to pay out at the same rate even after the jackpot , I no longer concern myself with what a machine says in the payout window. I'll play a machine after a jackpot, or if the pay window says Zero. Again, That RNG is always at work. Ever changing combinations of winning/losing numbers and symbols.
- I once hit a double-double-7 for $250. I stayed right on that machine and I'll be darned if I did not get that exact combination again within 10 minutes. That was $500 and I left the machine. Do you know when I walked back by that machine the guy that took over was continuing to do just as well. There is no pay cycle / take cycle. MAchines are going to do what the RNG tells them to do at that exact moment.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played