Watch out...stop online gambling NOW. Law Enforcement is on the move....!!!
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- last active about 1 month ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- This just popped up on the Wall Street Journal.
Don't ask me how I know this, please, but my sources in Washingtion DC have told me these sweeps are going to continue INCLUDING first time busts of players. My brother who is an attorney has picked up similar information.
Watch out. I am currently cancelling all my online accounts.
Be careful, LCB family. This is just the beginning. Trust me.
- This type of indictments has been going on for a while and there were numerous occasions to prove it but at the same time they could never pin on particular individuals as such, players...
There is no way in hell they will be able to catch every single of us who have been playing from 2006 and that would be a wasting of their time and money and I am sure they also recognize that fact as well.
as a simple fact that it's more like to catch the cats(financial institutions) than mice therefore I personally am not too concerned about it but the only thing what concerns me is the links which are posted in several threads to this news which will eventually surface while using web search engine and it might connects to our forum...if you know what I mean... am I worrying too much? :-[
- "In October 2006, the U.S. made it a crime for companies to knowingly accept electronic payments in connect with Internet gambling." (and by the way, if we could send cash payments to the casinos by certified mail, would that be okay/not illegal?)
I dunno, us dumb ole American citizens maybe don't think that the above fact includes "people" when speaking of "companies". We tend to trust that our government means what it says and says what it means. So this should not include any of us, right? Right? LOL
Could someone point out the verbage of UIGEA which prohibits us from doing the deed, that is, clicking that spin button?
As for me, heck, if they would like to put me in jail for my measly contributions, support me and give me food, shelter, and medical care, well, I might not object too much! Would take the stress off of how I can pay my bills. Those of you with more to lose than freedom, well, you might best follow The Mind Doc down the path he's pursuing.
The law clearly states that it is illegal for banks to take online casino deposits. It's the processors that are in doing the illegal deed not the player.
- Replied by
- at April 16, 2011, 00:30:54
They busted these poker sites due to illegal transferring of money and foiling the deposits. As wild as this may all seem, the Feds are cleaning house to move in. I think this is getting much closer to setting regulations in place.
I think we are getting very close to legalization.
- Replied by
- at April 16, 2011, 02:37:26
- last active 8 hrs ago
I don't think they have enough room in jail for everyone who gambles online in the USA. Would be good if the government were smart enough and kind enough to it's citizens not to turn a whole new population into felons when they could be collecting tax money.
Nail on the head Chilly.
Seems crazy really when you think about it.
- Hero Member
AMEN Rose! As soon as those idiots realize this "business" can help them out , then they'll be all over it. Prolly cost money, just to register for a casino/poker! America isn't free anymore, we have no rights as human beings(compared to what are fore fathers declareED ) We are regulated and restricted and told how to act,think, and feel 24/7! 3rd world countries, under dictatorship have more freedom than we do! This is all bullshit and I stand VERY FIRMLY Behind all of that! (If you can't tell)
- Replied by
- at April 16, 2011, 06:26:37
- last active 4 months ago
- Big Brother is so far up our asses. This goes completely against what this country was founded on. It truly makes my sick that the govt keeps taking and we just let them do it. Minimal govt was the idea, now we can't fart without them knowing about it.
Anything not good for you is bad, hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat . . .
John Spartan: Are you sh**ing me?
A computer: John Spartan, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute.
John Spartan: What the Hell is that?
A computer: John Spartan, you are fined one credit . . .
Lenina Huxley: Bad language, child play, gasoline, uneducational toys, and anything spicy. Abortion is also illegal. But, then again so is pregnancy, if you don't have a license.
So let's all think the happy, happy thoughts the government tells us to while the world around us goes to pot.
- you do not need to cancel your quicktender account, if you feel insecured, you should empty your usemywallet account (withdraw to your bank).allgood2010 wrote:
What are online accounts that need to be cancelled? Quicktender/UMW?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...