What's With All the Plastic Surgery?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- Feelin froggy
- last active 2 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Would you agree that some of these women are starting to look the same? The big lips and the high cheek bones. Some were so pretty before and it's not just the ladies. The men are looking a little alien too. How much is too much? A little botox is not bad but then again the forehead doesn't move. What's your stance on plastic surgery?
These are on the extreme side but yikes!
Even the housewives are looking plastic.
- Life in plastic is fantastic! Oh no it's not!
I don't like plastic in general these inflated lips and plastic surgery craziness in a woman drive me away instantly. And I like women, a lot
- I'd say that if someone needs certain corrections, plastic surgery is a solution. But it becomes a lifestyle, and that's the problem. I know people who prefer to have a liposuction instead of eating properly and exercising. And about these creatures shown in the pictures, I have no words. That's ugly and I can't even look at them.
- What i don't understand about all this plastic surgery especially in Hollywood and the ultra rich is how do they not know it looks absolutely awful and see it like the rest of the world does.
I think crows feet and lines on the face show character and wisdom. It is terrible how they are destroying their looks.
- Yeah....the oddity is so many plastic surgeries leave the patient looking clown-ish. Women who look good, just a bit aged, end up looking silly.
By the way, the psychological data tells us that women (not sure about the men) who have plastic surgery really have no improvement in overall "happiness." That is the goal when they undergo surgery, but it rarely happens.
- Absolutely i believe before the cosmetic surgery begins it should start from within. And whats wrong with some of these surgeons that keep right on doing it for the Almighty buck? Why don't they step in and say they are going to look hideous and recommend some type of counseling for them because obviously something is terribly wrong emotionally.
:O I can't believe it!! I wanted to say that I couldn't recognize some people in the pictures but I felt embarrassed but after this revelation I'm free to share my ignorance.
No need to be embarrassed Markotik. He's the only one I recognize except for the Housewives of Beverly Hills from their TV show. I only knew it was Pete Burns after seeing him on an episode of Wifeswap. He was one of the wives being swapped. I could not believe it was him but he is very lucky to have a loving partner.lipstick_xoxos wrote:
- Replied by
- Feelin froggy
- at June 10, 2012, 13:57:22
- last active 2 hrs ago
And whats wrong with some of these surgeons that keep right on doing it for the Almighty buck? Why don't they step in and say they are going to look hideous and recommend some type of counseling for them because obviously something is terribly wrong emotionally.
I totally agree. They should be jailed for doing that to people. They clearly have some emotional problems and these doctors are aiding in their destruction. Very sad.
- These all look like a wax figures to me frankly. I would also bet my arm they knew they are gonna look just like that even before the surgery which leads me to believe its just an ongoing trend in rich society, rather than something with any practical value.
What is comical is that all those aged women look exactly the same age as they did before the surgery, just a bit more freaky (or silly) now. There is no such medical technology that Im aware that can hide age of 50+
- I don't understand why this is such a problem, my operation was done just great, look at my thumbnail, ain't i beautiful................?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played