What's with the WEATHER?
Readers of this topic also read:
- OMG I am not sure about the rest of the country but Southern California is off the charts with wacky weather! I am going to include a calendar from Weather.com that shows my local temperatures for the entire month of February... Come on it's in the 90's the week of Valentine's Day? I remember Valentine's Day as a child was always gloomy. It was during Winter, where did Winter go? All of this craziness gets even crazier, when I woke up today around 8 am it was already 70 degrees F & humid. I really felt like I was back in Hawaii for a moment. Now, it is almost 5 pm & it is raining pretty hard, but still in the upper 60s. IT NEVER RAINS IN LOS ANGELES! So it's great to have a quick rinse but with all of the other strange weather patterns I am so confused. Is this from Global Warming? Is this from HAARP? Is it the El Nino? WHAT IS THE DEAL???
- I also think that it gets warmer. We used to have such a clear difference between all four seasons over here. Climate is definitively changing, the weather can be chaotic anyway. And I also can't remember if ever it was around 20 degrees in February, even January was warm, around zero during the day. And summer, just terrible, not too hot but very humid. We used to have hot and dry summers, which was beautiful.
- gjr1961 wrote:
Maybe I am way off base here....but maybe? it has something to do with global warming? I hope that I am not the only one who believes in this issue.
You are definitively not the only one, but more people need to start accepting it as fact.
- Here in Serbia,weather is als ochanged a lot.Few years ago,winters were pretty cold,there were days when you really did not want to go out ,due to coldness. This month weather is strange.I have played basketball in shorts and t-shirts almost every day.This condition is not healthy.Winter is good cause when the temperature is under 0 ,there is no bacteria able to survive.
- Well in Sunny South Africa the weather has also been strange , we currently suffering with a terrible drought and as a result water restrictions, that combined with heat waves has been making it so uncomfortable that I'm actually really looking foward to winter 8'| Hopefully it rains soon we have the best thunderstorms here usually this time of year
- Jenna all I know is that ,here in Texas the entire month of February has been clear skies and between 40-80 degrees.
Today was the first day it has rained here in a month. We are use to crazy weather, but where is my winter. Flowers are even starting to come up, they are so confused. (lol) I don't know if it is el nino , the presidential election coming up or Donald Trumps hair. But we all need to start paying attention, it is probably going to get worse before it gets better.
- So glad to hear you got rain. Hard to live in a city if it has no water.
I am not too worried about global warming. Half of Alabama and Georgia used to be underwater, so until that happens again, it is just history repeating itself. We think 100 years of recordkeeping has shown us the extremes for how many centuries Earth has been around? Not a chance.
- Replied by
- at February 23, 2016, 12:51:48
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played