What did you want to be when you grew up?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
~ Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice. ~
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Hi Gang:
Take a moment to think way back...
When we were just young kids, didn't we all l dream of being president or conquering Hollywood. How about a professional athlete or a Artist? Police officer? Maybe even a King or Queen.
I know I personally wanted to be an astronaut. Never mattered to me at that age women had never been in space before. (We love that when you're little, gender is a non-issue.)
Life has a way of changing us , and our goals become a little more realistic than when we were just little kids. Just thought it might be fun to think back and share what we thought we wanted to become. I bet there are some really cute answers out there from our LCB members.
All in fun: PMM
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at September 18, 2009, 07:54:41
- last active about 1 month ago
- I wanted 2 be a Nurse, until I found that I was deathly afraid of needles. I did eventually get over that.
Turns out that the only thing I ended up being good at is being good company for lonely men while they paid me 2 dance for them. Yep...U guessed it, I used 2 be a stripper. I am now retired, but DAMN did I make alot of cha-ching back then.
- I was gonna be the first WOMAN PRESIDENT!!!! Ummmmm but I have wayyy toooo many skeletons in my closet. hehe
Realistically I wanted to be a Lawyer and a lot of people told me I should have been (I guess still could be, lol) Since I can generally make people see things my way! I guess that's why I am such a GREAT Insurance Agent. (when I am working)
- I always wanted to be a secretary. I did all the typing and shorthand at school and then never used the shorthand. I have found touch typing to be one of the most useful skills and I ended up working for the govt as a secretary, personal assistant, trainer, snr caseworker, supervisor and the list goes on (24years service) and moving with the times.
What do I want to be now though! I would love to be a meteorologist.
- lipstick_xoxos wrote:
I wanted to be Cinderella.......i still do!!!
lipstick..stick..i just love you....you are so funny!!!! you would make a great cinderella
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played