What kind of a shopper are you?
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
- Started by
- Sr. Member393
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- So we all know there is a lot of scam going on these days. We are all too quick to jump on scammy...READ
- In years, I realized there are two types of shoppers: just like in gambling, there are those who enjoy making a bargain (like buying three things for 10 bucks) and those who prefer to act like highrollers and visit exclusive stores, regardless of the amount they spend.
Personally, I prefer the second, whenever I can afford it. I guess that kind of shopping just makes me feel like a superstar. Which side are you on?
- I hate to shop too!! If i do go shopping i prefer to go alone. That way i don't have to wait around til someone else is shopping.
I like to go in.........grab what i want and leave. The only exception to that is at Christmas time!! I love the joy of shopping at holidays. And there is nothing greater than getting designer brands at discount prices!
Great thread cat!
- ...I feel bit embarrassed to admit that I love and love shopping!!!
I am both 1 and 2...but NEVER zuga's number 3 heh heh...how can you hate shopping, huh? ha ha! and top of that I am a very particular shopper...I know exactly what I want and what I like...if I don't see or find the ones I like, I don't settle with anything else.
I and my daughter can spend all day and night sometimes, just window shopping...
Well...Do I need to call my self a shopaholic?
- I have certain indulgences and only like shopping for certain things. I love purses, bras and grocery shopping!
I love a designer purse and I can't stand cheap bras. Nothing worse than getting poked with broken under wire from a cheap bra.
As for grocery shopping, I love my brand names and you can almost always find some bargains on those items.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Well, I am kind of with Zuga. Of course I just wear my clothes till they start ripping apart..(I have a shirt with 3 quarter sized holes in it and still wore it till the neck area ripped open) I then will buy 4 pairs of replacement items and begin the cycle again.
- Replied by
- at September 26, 2010, 23:40:04
- last active about 1 month ago
I have hit it big gambling. I remember one day hitting the bars for $1,200 and going to a local store (Not Wal-mart) and just picking up slacks/jeans and shirts, shoes, belts and a few other things. Blew $400+ and didn't even blink.
If that should ever happen again, I'm going to Burlington Factory and do it right then
- i am bargin i love second hand stores for me.For my teens its not that simple.They are shopaholics between ralph lauren (not polo sport it has to be labeled ralph lauren ) ed hardy and all the playstation 3 games and systems im surprised im not in the poor house.Im more like genenco i will wear my clothes completely out lol.I had a pair of reeboks i bought 15 years ago and when i got my taxes my kids made me buy 2 new pair.They cut the reeboks up (they still had life).I also bought 5 new outfits that they picked out.I enjoy the easy life work,comp,bed how easy is that .
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played